• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Hont. Omega Aqua Terra 8900 (VSF) experience

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Maybe I was lucky though. I’ve heard other cases not turn out so well. I was just really happy he sent me a replacement.

And sorry mod, could you delete the double post pls :/
You can edit your own posts, the little 3 dots at around the 7:00 position of your post is how it shows up on my iPhone.

That’s tremendous that he sent a replacement. Was that after filing a “help desk” ticket here at RWI? Or just on his own hood nature?

Also, did he require you to return the junk in the package? 😂 jk jk

Reactions: Cosmic420

Cosmic420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
You can edit your own posts, the little 3 dots at around the 7:00 position of your post is how it shows up on my iPhone.

That’s tremendous that he sent a replacement. Was that after filing a “help desk” ticket here at RWI? Or just on his own hood nature?

Also, did he require you to return the junk in the package? 😂 jk jk
Hah, I got to keep the junk! Apparently the pink thing is a hair remover, so I’ll put that to good use. Other thing is a beyblade launcher.

No, it was a Reddit moderator who stepped in. I basically proved the package was different (there was no label underneath, and the size was different). I was so relieved, and really appreciated his help (majorwilliams).

And I seriously can’t see a way to edit my posts on iPhone… maybe I’m blind.

Reactions: Smurf_Time

TimeNerd

Horology Curious
30/1/23
Germany
On my VSF 8900 the crown has no “neutral” position, that means when I tighten the crown I’m also winding the movement. Is this normal?