• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with CTime - 2x GMT 12670 BLNR

steelz78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/12
Read so much good reviews from everyone about Ctime that i decided to pull the trigger on 2 x GMT 12670 BLNR Red / Blue and Blue / Back with the latest DD movement from Clean, in Jubilee bracelet.

Posting here for updates on buying process.

1. June 4th - Texted Ctime on wechat asking him about stock availability for both. He confirmed shortly that it will be about a week before the stock is out from Cfactory. I've asked him for the total price, and if he is ok with taking RMB directly. He didn't have an issue with that and since i have access to RMB, i transferred the payment across to him directly and provided my shipping information.

More updates to come once he send the QC pictures over. @CTime bro, leaving you a good review here once i received it as earlier communicated.

Reactions: CTime

Hunterkm

19/5/22
Be careful, my first order with him was DOA, still trying to get replacement or refund.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

steelz78

27/10/12
Updates:

1. June 4th - Texted Ctime on wechat asking him about stock availability for both. He confirmed shortly that it will be about a week before the stock is out from Cfactory. I've asked him for the total price, and if he is ok with taking RMB directly. He didn't have an issue with that and since i have access to RMB, i transferred the payment across to him directly and provided my shipping information.

2. June 7th - QC pictures came late night on 7th June, requested for lume shots and got it 2 hours later. Definitely fast and great customer services. Chatted with Ctime on water proofing but decided not to waste the money as i will not be diving or swimming with it, not even showering with it. Patiently waiting for delivery now.

Definitely great customer service so far !

Reactions: CTime

steelz78

27/10/12

2. June 7th - QC pictures came late night on 7th June, requested for lume shots and got it 2 hours later. Definitely fast and great customer services. Chatted with Ctime on water proofing but decided not to waste the money as i will not be diving or swimming with it, not even showering with it. Patiently waiting for delivery now.

3. June 18th : Happy to say i've received both GMT 2 today !

Can't say enough good things about @CTime who not only provided excellent customer services throughout the entire sales process but was patient to answer all queries. A definite trusted TD who goes the extra mile and is patient in answering all queries. Definitely will look a purchasing with him again !

Reactions: YiLongMah and CTime

finite

Horology Curious
12/7/23
USA
You mind posting up some pics of the watch? Would love to see it. Specifically profile

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA

3. June 18th : Happy to say i've received both GMT 2 today !

Can't say enough good things about @CTime who not only provided excellent customer services throughout the entire sales process but was patient to answer all queries. A definite trusted TD who goes the extra mile and is patient in answering all queries. Definitely will look a purchasing with him again !
Wow that was quick. Great job CTime! Would love to see some pics. Congrats!🍻🤙