• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with C Time

OcarinaOfTime

Time Traveler
Supporter
Certified
15/10/20
Germany
Hi guys,

As I am not a fan of piece meal where one starts a thread, writes „just ordered, am excited, will update“, and most of the time, the thread will not be finished at all (and is pretty useless then - but hey, the post count increases), as usual I have waited for the whole process to be finished (and forgot about to post here) - so here we go:

——————— Timeline ———————

3 Sept 2023: Contacted C Time, asked for Clean Daytona with waterproofing and Deep Xtal. Got immediate response, got the price, accepted, paid via Wise

7 Sept 2023: Received QC. Found a few flaws, inter alia a crooked marker, rejected it.

14 Sept 2023: Received QC of new watch. Greenlighted it.

29 Sept 2023: Asked for status, as C Time themselves announced problems with their watchmaker Mr Wang (and my watch should receive waterproofing and Deep Xtal from him). C Time replied, that they will find another watchmaker and that I should have no worries.

4 Oct 2023: Received QC of finished watch. Greenlighted it.

5 Oct 2023: Received tracking number.

17 Oct 2023: Received the watch.

——————— End of Timeline ———————

Unfortunately, the marker on 6 o clock is a bit crooked (which is more noteable in real than in picture, but I did not notice that at all beforehand, so my fault), the rehaut is off and the chrono mechanism jerks. So this is not the best watch I have ever received (actually it’s rather in the bottom half).

However, communication with C Time was nice and the process was smooth. I ordered at C Time again (will write a separate review), so you can imagine these things did not bother me too much.

As always, finally a photo of the watch for your reference:

Best,
OoT