• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Andrew

Matimato13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
03/22/23 i ask to andrew if the watch was in stock, he tell me yes
03/23/23 order DJ2 41mm Jub Flt 904L SS/SS Grn/Stk Clean factory VR3235 and box watch with credit cart

Now i wait confirmation of payment

Matimato13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
03/23/23 Payment confirmation received by Andrew

Now i wait, QC pics will be arranged within 4-12 days time

Matimato13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
03/28/23 i receved QC pics and i approve it
Now i wait my shipping number

Matimato13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
04/13/23 i received my watch !!!! she is perfect !! i really love it, thanks Andrew for your serious !! i will buy again

Rozetha

Horology Curious
15/3/23
Europe
You go to thé website trustytime and you can contact him :)
Thanks for your quick reply :)
Would You mind checking if [email protected] was the email You contacted him through? I took it from trustytime888.io and it all matches the info provided by Andrew himself on this forum, but I found a post from 2022 that said that this is not his email. It would be my first purchase as well from him and would be really thankful if You could confirm :)

Matimato13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
Thanks for your quick reply :)
Would You mind checking if [email protected] was the email You contacted him through? I took it from trustytime888.io and it all matches the info provided by Andrew himself on this forum, but I found a post from 2022 that said that this is not his email. It would be my first purchase as well from him and would be really thankful if You could confirm :)
You contact him on this e-mail for ask if Watch is available ( put thé réf ) and he answer