• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Andiot 126710BLNR

Teddystime91

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/9/24
First order placed ARF Batman with andiot
9/26/24- Bought from website
9/26/24- Payment sent
9/26/24- Emailed andiot with payment confirmation
9/26/24- order changed to processing.

Elliot is very patient and answered all my question. will update as i go.
Thanks again!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
9/26/24- Payment sent

Thanks again!
No need to update us on every step. Show some pics once it arrives.

Teddystime91

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/9/24
No need to update us on every step. Show some pics once it arrives.
? i see multiple post like this. Just wanted a timeline to show others "expected" wait times from different factories. other post was super helpful to me to gauge a timeframe.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
? i see multiple post like this. Just wanted a timeline to show others "expected" wait times from different factories. other post was super helpful to me to gauge a timeframe.
You all seem to have the same answer. Save all that information for when you receive the watch. One post with all that information can be helpful. Your daily diary of events is not.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Mr Multiaccount has given us another long winded post again. At least it wasn't ALL CAPS this time.
BEEMER YOU MAKING MULTIS AGAIN LIKE THIS ASSMONKEY ?

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
@Rollie2216 while I can see that new members tend to dislike Tesla and his unique style of comments, you'll find that his critiscim of these kind of review posts are shared amongst members that have been in the community longer.

Simply ask yourself the question if you write a review for a restaurant before you have even been served your food.

Do you write an Amazon review before you have even recieved a product?

Since you like motorbikes, do you write a review of a motorbike before you have even driven it?

The review should be written after you finish your order and have pictures in hand.

Many times we have seen reviews devolve into threats to dealers.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
@Rollie2216 while I can see that new members tend to dislike Tesla and his unique style of comments, you'll find that his critiscim of these kind of review posts are shared amongst members that have been in the community longer.

Simply ask yourself the question if you write a review for a restaurant before you have even been served your food.

Do you write an Amazon review before you have even recieved a product?

Since you like motorbikes, do you write a review of a motorbike before you have even driven it?

The review should be written after you finish your order and have pictures in hand.

Many times we have seen reviews devolve into threats to dealers.
well he likes accounts , no desputing that

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
well he likes accounts , no desputing that
I dont get why people feel the need to make new accounts. This isn't reddit, making a new account to lurk and larp doesn't work here lol. Reputation and being a known member is a bonus on RWI unless you're a clown with a bad reputation lol

Reactions: TESLA760

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I dont get why people feel the need to make new accounts. This isn't reddit, making a new account to lurk and larp doesn't work here lol. Reputation and being a known member is a bonus on RWI unless you're a clown with a bad reputation lol
one would think that huh ?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You're way too intelligent for his posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
9/26/24- Payment sent

Thanks again!
hello teddystime91,
It is better if you share your experience with a TD only after the whole transaction is over.
Not many members will follow the progress of their transaction if they have to read it over several weeks because then they often no longer remember the context.
Personally, I like reading reports like this if they are written concisely AND objectively.

@Rollie2216,
Why do you insult other members (wankers)? I would never do business with you for that alone.
Please work on your expression first before continuing to post here.
Furthermore, I would recommend that you not view everything that is written here so narrowly (with the exception of personal insults such as wankers).
I wish you all a nice weekend

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Time fo that TLDR badge I've had in mind for some time. God knows there's people deserving it.