• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order wit Puretime, Omega Speedmaster MoonWatch

Restani

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/6/24
Hello
I’m new in the Replica Watch industry and after doing some research, came across the Speedmaster MoonWatch OMF SS Sapphire Crystal Black Dial on SS Bracelet.
I just sent an order and I will share the details!

08-06-2024: Checked availability
09-06-2024: Available with 2-3 weeks for factory supply and 2 weeks for shipping
10-06-2024: Placed order on website
11-06-2024: Payment sent

I’ll let you know with any updates.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order. We will confirm the payment and process your order as soon as possible

Dote_Anek

My world happens to be outside the box.
6/11/22
It is actually a very nice watch. Enthusiasts will no doubt point out that the sub-dials are too far apart compared to the gen. Never mind that. Enjoy...

Reactions: Restani

Restani

11/6/24
Very good eye indeed.
I had a video sent of the hand and complications moving and everything seems in order.
Thank you both for your input.

TheBigJS

Play nicely
Supporter
Certified
7/12/22
UK
It's not the end of the world unless you're a full on rep geek, it's not going to show on the wrist to the average watch enthusiast.

Speedmaster reduced, gen obv.

People worry too much, no one normal is spotting it.

Restani

11/6/24
Did you get tracking yet? Doing my first order now and awaiting tracking. PureTime has been amazing.
Got tracking some days after and 2 weeks after I received the watch. Watch feels very good and premium. Im enjoying it.

Two minor things I have noticed, besides the subdial placement (see above):
- The crown has a lot of resistance when winding, but searching the web it seems like it is a factor that varies from watch to watch
- The spring on the start/stop pusher of the chronograph feels a little bit more flimsy than the reset pusher which feels tight and sturdy.

Regarding the team at PureTime, it was a pleasant experience. No issues at all.
Good luck with your order

Restani

11/6/24
It's not the end of the world unless you're a full on rep geek, it's not going to show on the wrist to the average watch enthusiast.

Speedmaster reduced, gen obv.

People worry too much, no one normal is spotting it.
Exactly. It looks good for me. Feels good to wear and compliments a nice outfit. I'm enjoying it! 😎

Restani

11/6/24
Thank you for your order. We will confirm the payment and process your order as soon as possible
What do you recommend I can do to reduce the resistance when winding the watch? It seems to be getting worse day by day.
I tried letting the watch run out and then winding, without any change.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
What do you recommend I can do to reduce the resistance when winding the watch? It seems to be getting worse day by day.
I am not exactly sure how much the resistance is with your watch but it's maybe over winded or maybe crown issue. I suggest to check with a watchsmith first.

j-unit

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
CH🇨🇭GER 🇩🇪
There should be no need usually to wind the watch 'day by day' manually while wearing it. The rotor should do the job. You may only use the manual winding when the watch stopped before.

TheBigJS

Play nicely
Supporter
Certified
7/12/22
UK
There should be no need usually to wind the watch 'day by day' manually while wearing it. The rotor should do the job. You may only use the manual winding when the watch stopped before.
This is a Speedmaster, rep or gen they're manual wind only, no rotor.

Mines a ball ache to wind, it's not hard to turn, it's hard to grip, you can't just wind it by running your forefinger on the underside of the crown like any normal watch, because you wind the crown fully pushed in (it's not screw down) the crown guards are in the way quite a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Restani and j-unit

Restani

11/6/24
I am not exactly sure how much the resistance is with your watch but it's maybe over winded or maybe crown issue. I suggest to check with a watchsmith first.
It is quite a lot, to the point where I'm pinching my fingers tightly to get the crown to wind. I experienced the crown to be turning back, but apparently it is a protective mechanism against over winding.
After 7-8 turns I have once experienced the crown to feel as if it is locked and won't go further. I did not try to force it.

As it is a manual wind, 7-8 turns is not lasting much, and I have experienced the watch stopping a couple of times.

Restani

11/6/24
Furthermore, this is only happening when winding the crown clockwise. Anticlockwise is buttery smooth and when setting the time (crown pulled out), also smooth.
I would have expected the same feeling when winding the watch.