• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order: VC Fiftysix ref 4600 SS/LE ZF

Dr. eam

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/3/23
UK
Finally, here I am. For my first rep hunt, I decided to be guided by Steve.

Longly undecided between the Omega AT 15007 and this Vacheron Constantin for my first rep. The VC was the final choice since my collection lacked a dress watch. I'll probably buy a Patrimony and/or a Calatrava in RG in the future, and because of this, I opted for the Silver Dial version last minute.

Steve was very friendly, the order was made today, and the money also left my account today and awaiting receipt.

Now the wait begins, as every good hunt should.

TigerWatch

Birdie Seeker
Patron
Certified
5/2/23
Germany
Hi and welcome!

The VC is a beauty!!!

I wonder if you had some feedback from Steve. I am looking for a fiftysix too but several TDs said that the fiftysix is not avaiable at the moment. So i I am curious how it works for you ... :)

Dr. eam

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/3/23
UK
Hi and welcome!

The VC is a beauty!!!

I wonder if you had some feedback from Steve. I am looking for a fiftysix too but several TDs said that the fiftysix is not avaiable at the moment. So i I am curious how it works for you ... :)
He said it might take some time (15-30d), as he had to order it from the factory. I'm not in a rush, and things can be slow sometimes, so I'll give him at least until the end of next week, before checking if there is any update. But I'll update this post if there is any news.

TigerWatch

Birdie Seeker
Patron
Certified
5/2/23
Germany
He said it might take some time (15-30d), as he had to order it from the factory. I'm not in a rush, and things can be slow sometimes, so I'll give him at least until the end of next week, before checking if there is any update. But I'll update this post if there is any news.
Thanks for the info and updates!