• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order! (ultimate PO)

pepsiaddict

Horology Curious
17/3/07
Ordered an Ultimate from Josh today. Can't wait! I will post pics when it arrives.

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
Better go get a distraction...for the next week...First order..Is Insanely hard to bear...I feel for you...LOL... :shock:

But all worth it in the end! :D

Good Luck with that...

Tim...

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Yes be patient...for your first rep you will watch everytime your mail and your tracking number...
Everything will be OK :D :D

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Lol no chance to get through this without a heart attack.... I remember when I sold this Sterling Silver Zippo on ebay... 10 days auction.... must have checked it about 500 times :)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
you may have made a mistake, I have it, great watch, but when you get your first PAM, you will leave it on the winder ...... :D :D :D

thos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/07
The PO is a great watch I love mine but have to agree with guru. My PAM 177H seems to get more wrist time.

pepsiaddict

Horology Curious
17/3/07
Yes, the waiting is already killing me. If this all turns out good, I might just have to pick up a 111 in a few weeks and see what all the fuss is about ;)