• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order to Puretime : seems to be good !

-Will-

Getting To Know The Place
3/1/09
Hello

I made my first order to Puretime... and first order for a rep too !

I am used to make some watches starting from good calibers found on Ebay, but now it is difficult to get Omega, old Hamilton (USA made), etc... at good price. Too many people do the same 😅

I ordered a PAM177 from VSF only to get a titanium case initially, but I may keep this watch as is.

About the order, nothing is instantaneous as for other standard merchant websites, but it is finally OK for all steps.
Everything is smooth, with few hours of delay, but smooth.
I got my QC pictures: good quality and even a video as requested !
Now, it's time to wait for shipment to arrive in France :)

Reactions: That_London_Bloke

-Will-

Getting To Know The Place
3/1/09
PAM177 from HWF received.

Quality is very good for the price!
And process is fluent, as described on the website and here.
Thanks Puretime for that! (y)

The only things that could be better are :
- CG edges are very sharp. Need to be softened with very fine sandpaper.
- CG is a bit loose. Could be better with sanding a bit the CG parts in contact with the case to reduce its lenght.
- We see a lot the crowntube. I will check if it could be better by tightning it.
- The crown is very light when turing it to wind the movement. Like if steam is too small for this movement. I will check how it fit with another swiss steam for 6497.
- SuperLume is not very well applied on second hand. So we can see it on the side. OK on minute and hour hands.

Except that, it is really good !
Even the lume quality is good ! Strong for couple of minutes, then luminated enough to see it correctly even after a 7h night. Not as strong as SuperLume X1 from Tritec that I applied on another PAM like watch, but really correct !

Few pictures to illustrate :
The strap is not provided with the watch, there is a leather and black rubber that come with it.

Reactions: That_London_Bloke

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your great review. The orange looks pretty good on this watch !