• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order to germany

Barajacko

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Germany
Soo, some time ago I was starting my approach of buying my first rep online.
Some difficulties were involved, but everything turned out pretty good.

At first I wanted to buy a GMF Daydate 40mm roségold with olive dial:

13/02/23 First order (GMF Daydate)
16/02/23 BTC payment received
28/02/23 Asking about the progress, Ryan replied:

"We have asked the factory and they promised they would send us the watch in the next couple of days.
As soon as we have it, we will prepare the QC Images and will send them over to you for approval."

20/03/23 Asking again about progress, Ryan replied:
"We keep chasing the factory but unfortunately, they cannot confirm when they can send us the watch.
Please let us know if you could change it to any other model that you like. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused!"

So instead of waiting an indefinite time until the watch would be available, I changed my wish to the VSF Datejust 41mm steel with green dial:

21/03/23 Ryan confirmed availability, arranged new BTC adress for surcharge
22/03/23 BTC payment received
23/03/23 QC photos received and confirmed
24/03/23 Confirmation of order and qc
25/03/23 Shipped
05/04/23 Received

I am happy with the order and how it turned out, since I would have bought the datejust anyways soon, but actually did not want to start my repgame with the perfect rep already.
In my eyes this is a perfect replica watch. I wanted to aim for some lower goal at first, but anyways I am more than happy with the watch.
I have got the gen datejust in 36mm with the fluted blue dial, so I thought something slightly different would be great and it is!

Service from ryan was great, he replied fast and answered my questions.
He can't do anything about the factory, maybe I get a chance to buy the daydate some time soon.

Barajacko

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Germany
ggby0jhw27ta1.jpg

icf9huny27ta1.jpg

pkh8fbw037ta1.jpg

Reactions: langgo

Vincini

Watch Addict
Supporter
Certified
4/7/19
Germany
Hello from Germany, nice watch BTW. What shipping method have you used ?

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Hello from Germany, nice watch BTW. What shipping method have you used ?
I'm from Germany too. If you add a german address to your Intime account and oder a watch, the shipping method will be automatic set to "EU shipping". No way to change this - and you should not change this!

Ryan is a very experienced TD since many years and he knows best what he is doing to send you the watch.

Barajacko

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Germany
Yes, it's the recommended shipping method so that's also insured from intime.
I got my second delivery last week with 3 watches, shipping worked fine.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU