• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - Sub & DD

Jcap66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
3/3/24
Saw Andiots great prices that some are cheaper than what people are charging in the m2m section on this forum. Anyway, asked a few questions on WhatsApp and got answers very quickly and the website is very fast and user friendly so I placed an order for a VSF Sub 126610 LN and a GMF DD Tungsten RG Olive.

240415: WhatsApp messaging
240416: Placed the order, paid 6812 hkd ($865).
240417: Order changed to “processing”.
240416: I asked on WhatsApp if they have received the watches yet bc he told me 7-10 days from order to qc pictures. He answered that there’s some kind of raid going on so everything is slow right now and he couldn’t give me an eta…

Hopefully I get qc soon and the watches are good cause I really want my watches now! 😁

I will update future communication down below.

Reactions: Emendieta73

Jcap66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
3/3/24
240430: Got a link to qc pictures and videos. Very nice pictures and videos that shows the whole watch, its functions and results from timegraph. If I could wish for something more it’s that they could have a video showing all the day and dates but the ones showed looked good.
I’ve GL both and Eliot have responded so I guess they will be shipped soon :)