• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order SD43

knol

17/8/16
Just received my SD43 today from Lucy and I am very happy with her service and patience.
I had a lot of questions and she always took the time to relply. The rehaut was a little bit off and she had it adjusted for me by her own watchsmith at no extra charge.
Would buy from her again in the future.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Just received my SD43 today from Lucy and I am very happy with her service and patience.
I had a lot of questions and she always took the time to relply. The rehaut was a little bit off and she had it adjusted for me by her own watchsmith at no extra charge.

knol, which factory was your SD43 from?

Thanks, KJ

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Patron
Certified
13/10/16
Waiting for the pics !!!
How much was the rehaut off and how did she adjust it ?

sent from my Moto G5 Plus using Tapatalk

knol

17/8/16
Waiting for the pics !!!
How much was the rehaut off and how did she adjust it ?

her watchsmith adjusted it for her, the crown was 1-2 mm to the left on the top

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Patron
Certified
13/10/16
her watchsmith adjusted it for her, the crown was 1-2 mm to the left on the top
OK ????
So the watchsmith adjusted the position/angle of the dial ... not the rehaut.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
OK ????
So the watchsmith adjusted the position/angle of the dial ... not the rehaut.

So wouldn't that affect the position of the date window relative to the cyclops? Or does the crystal get moved too?

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Patron
Certified
13/10/16
So wouldn't that affect the position of the date window relative to the cyclops? Or does the crystal get moved too?

Supposing the rehaut engravings are aligned with the central axis of the case then it shouldn't be a problem if the watchsmith does his job as he should do ... if the cyclops is misaligned after turning the dial in the right position he should pop it off and realign everything well (perfection doesn't exist)

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Patron
Certified
13/10/16
yes, sory for the confusion.

you shouldn't feel sorry ... I just wanted to pinpoint a common misdescription (does this word really exist in english ?)

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
Ordered a arf sub 3 weeks ago. Still no QC's but heard she takes her time. How long did she take for your watch?

knol

17/8/16
i had to wait for a new batch to come out but all in all about 5 weeks and i had a few questions also so that took some time

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
Yeah, i remember all your questions. She says she ordered it as soon as she got the WU payment. I'm not in a hurry, but if it gets past 5 weeks without recieving QC's then I'll probably not use her again - thats just too long when folks who ordered theirs after me are already receiving theirs. Sorry to thread hi jack!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
i had to wait for a new batch to come out but all in all about 5 weeks and i had a few questions also so that took some time

Yours is really a beauty knol, definitely worth waiting for. I am approaching 4 weeks waiting for mine from another TD. I rejected one due to really low datewheel, waiting for a new batch.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
. I'm not in a hurry, but if it gets past 5 weeks without recieving QC's then I'll probably not use her again - thats just too long when folks who ordered theirs after me are already receiving theirs!
Hint. Hint.

Just drop her a quick email. Lucy is the best.

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hint. Hint.

Just drop her a quick email. Lucy is the best.

Yah, i did. She said should be a few days. That was over a week ago. I don't want to be a pain in the ass - thats your job!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yah, i did. She said should be a few days. That was over a week ago. I don't want to be a pain in the ass - thats your job!

She’ll take good care if you. I had a grandmother who always used to say that it’s good to have something to look forward to. The rep business has always moved at its own pace. With all the new watches and demand for same it seems it is currently moving particularly slow.