• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Placed with Trusty Time

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
After going from one TD to the next (from the TD list on here), I found the ordering / payment process to be way too elaborate and/or difficult, so I was quite surprised how straight forward the ordering and payment process was with @trustytime
I was very happy to see that they use a secure order processing server with their own secure certificate issued by GeoTrust. When I paid for the order, my bank issues a MFA code to confirm the transaction, which went through smoothly.
So far so good. Will report back on my experiences with this order.
PS: I found these types of reviews useful, hence why I am paying it forward and doing it for the next noob replica watches enthusiast.
PPS: I order the Omega Seamaster 007 Spectre Ltd Edn VSF V2 Asia 8400 (with the bonus nato strap).

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Update: I ended up ordering a second watch to take advantage of the one shipping cost (Ordered a Tag Monaco). QC pics of both the Omega and Tag were sent on Nov 3rd and 4th respectively. Both looked good. Am now awaiting shipping/tracking details. So far, so good.

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Received the tracking details. Eagerly awaiting these watches (they have cleared customs, which is a good sign so far).
I'll post pics of both watches once they are in hand.

erewhon

Looking Around
10/11/22
Yo! First time posting, just ordered from Trusty, got a 007 No Time To Die Seamaster, will make a post about my experience as well

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Oh wow, that is a beautiful watch! Can't wait to see it when you get it. Thanks for sharing :)

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Both the Omega and Tag watches have arrived safely (on Nov 15, 2022)! So from when I put the order in (27-Oct) till today (Nov 15), all up 19 days - which is pretty good for us in Australia.

Both watches were very well packaged. Love them both, especially the Omega Spectre! Thanks again @trustytime - I will be buying more watches in the very very near future!

Reactions: zapcat

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Hey fellow Aussie
How's the quality of the Tag?
Accurate when compared to gen?
Chrono functions?
Hey, great to e-meet you!
The quality versus price (the TAG was way cheaper than the Omega) was actually quite good. As for how accurate it is against the gen, that is more subjective. The gen is an automatic, whereas this one is quartz - so that is a major difference. Apart from that, it would be hard to tell them apart. The chrono does work, both sub-dials at 3pm and 9pm. Hope that helps.

WatchWizard

In Training
17/12/21
Australia
Hey, great to e-meet you!
The quality versus price (the TAG was way cheaper than the Omega) was actually quite good. As for how accurate it is against the gen, that is more subjective. The gen is an automatic, whereas this one is quartz - so that is a major difference. Apart from that, it would be hard to tell them apart. The chrono does work, both sub-dials at 3pm and 9pm. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply and I hope you are enjoying you reps ;)

zapcat

Looking Around
16/11/21
Both the Omega and Tag watches have arrived safely (on Nov 15, 2022)! So from when I put the order in (27-Oct) till today (Nov 15), all up 19 days - which is pretty good for us in Australia.

Both watches were very well packaged. Love them both, especially the Omega Spectre! Thanks again @trustytime - I will be buying more watches in the very very near future!

zapcat

Looking Around
16/11/21
Hey,

I am nearly new here and I have absolutely no experience! Could you please show me the exact web address of the Omega Seamaster 007 ? Do you have any experience of who makes the best IWC watches? In your experience, which companies are the best? Thank you in advance Marcus

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Hey @zapcat,

The OMEGA SPECTRE 007 watch I purchased was this one. Unfortunately I haven't had much experience with IWC watches.
In regards to OMEGA, VSF is the top rep factory. Hope that helps.