• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order new customer shipping query…

camanon67

Looking Around
23/11/22
I have ordered my first rep with Ryan and he has been excellent so far. The only issue I’m having is that there isn’t any updates on the tracking at all. I’m aware it’s one tracking number however I’m not sure how long it should be taking. I have asked Ryan and he has advised me to hold out a little longer.

I have ordered to the UK via EMS shipping and it’s currently 12 days with zero updates.

99% of previous orders from China with EMS has never taken more than 7 days with some arriving to me within 5. I was expecting some sort of update by now.

Any help would be appreciated :)

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
It’s normal for it to take a few weeks at times, especially given the covid situation in China, the time of the year etc. Give it another week and don’t worry.

camanon67

Looking Around
23/11/22
Thank you for the reply! I’m probably a bit paranoid too with it being my first order
It’s normal for it to take a few weeks at times, especially given the covid situation in China, the time of the year etc. Give it another week and don’t worry

Reactions: crashworkz

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
Completely normal to be a bit paranoid and nervous first times :)

Last edited:

camanon67

Looking Around
23/11/22
update!!
All received today by Royal Mail. Zero issues at all with customs and once it got to the DC was delivered within 2 days.

Regarding the watch I’m very very impressed. For the price it’s much better than I thought it would be. Was ticking when I pulled it out of the box and I couldn’t see any real marks or blemishes. Will keep it going to test the reserve out.

All in all, great service from Ryan. Kept me well informed and really eased the experience for a first time buyer.

Thank you!