• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order made!

Weepiglet

Horology Curious
19/6/22
Thanks Sead for the easy process. I saw a watch on his recent list and the deal was done in a few hours.

Now excitedly awaiting arrival, fingers crossed.

Weepiglet

Horology Curious
19/6/22
So the postman arrived today with my package which was excit8ng but imagine my disappointment when I opened it to find the wrong watch! I ordered a VSF 41mm sub with 3235 movement but got a 40mm with a 3135. I’ve sent an e-mail to see if I can return. ☹️

TimepieceUAE

Looking Around
28/3/22
Ordered for the first time yesterday a Patek Nautilus, I'm so impatient to receive the tracking number. First order with Sead (normally order on Jtime) but let see when I receive it, I will order only from him if the watch is good and services as well.

Weepiglet

Horology Curious
19/6/22
New watch arrived, thanks Sead and your UK colleagues.
Will definitely be buying from you again.

TimepieceUAE

Looking Around
28/3/22
Ordered for the first time yesterday a Patek Nautilus, I'm so impatient to receive the tracking number. First order with Sead (normally order on Jtime) but let see when I receive it, I will order only from him if the watch is good and services as well.
Very good service overall, just would like to return the watch as it does suits me unfortunately…
Still awaiting for Sead to answer for that!
Hopefully every will go well