• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - live review / timeline: DateJust 36 SS 126234 VSF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Gray Wimbledon Dial on Jubilee Bracelet VS3235

Dctke

Horology Curious
3/1/24
USA
Now that you have both the clean and VSF versions, do you have a preference?

HUCCI1990

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/23
Now that you have both the clean and VSF versions, do you have a preference?
Ah, they’re both very similar and it’s hard to say because the clean is a 41’ and I really prefer the 36’ for Daily use. But if I had to choose one, I’d have to go with the VSF. It feels like a very well put together watch. It also has held time very accurately. The cyclops also almost looks(?) better to me. I’m not sure if they use a different crystal or cyclops or all the technical details, but to my eye, the VSF looks a little better out the box. Hope this helps!

freak00718

Looking Around
28/2/24
Ah, they’re both very similar and it’s hard to say because the clean is a 41’ and I really prefer the 36’ for Daily use. But if I had to choose one, I’d have to go with the VSF. It feels like a very well put together watch. It also has held time very accurately. The cyclops also almost looks(?) better to me. I’m not sure if they use a different crystal or cyclops or all the technical details, but to my eye, the VSF looks a little better out the box. Hope this helps!
Care to post a pic of the two for a side by side comparison? Would be keen to see the differences! (Even though it is a DJ41 vs DJ36)