• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from START to FINISH!

Shady100

Looking Around
13/10/23
First time buyer here. Don’t usually do things like this but reading similar experiences helped me so why not. I Have always wanted to order a rep but had my worries as all first buyers have I’m sure.

After some research and by some I mean 2 weeks research. I finally stumbled on this website and was chuffed to find a trusted dealers galore! I figured out very quickly that all the TDs sell the same reps from the same factories with only a few differences in strap and movement etc.. after what I’d learnt I decided to go with theonewatches when I found the watch I’d been looking at with a decent movement for the best price. I was also very impressed with the response time to my WhatsApp Inquiries. I remember first msg’n them on a Friday night around 5:30pm UK time. I’m fully aware where the sellers are and I wasn’t expecting to hear anything back until the next day but possibly Monday…. Within an hour I received a reply. And we backed and forth for a couple hours. It must of been well past 1am their time so I was very appreciative.

So here goes.. My choice was:
Clean Factory Rolly Sub 114060 no date
With VR3130 movement
And 910L steel

NOTE: I enquired if they had this model in stock before hand… and luckily they did.

13/10/23 I placed order and paid with Revolut
14/10/23 Order was confirmed
16/10/23 I received QC and was more than happy!
17/10/23 Payment was confirmed completed from Revolut.
19/10/23 Funds cleared in their bank and I was informed it is being packed ready for dispatch!
21/10/22 rep was dispatched and I was given tracking number for RM. So was told will only update when in UK.

I was told it would take 12 days.
But 28/10/23 I got a lovely surprise. It entered the country, cleared customs and it was due to be delivered today 30/10/23. Which it was! 👍🏻

So all in all the whole process took just over 2 weeks. I’m sure this won’t be the same experience for everyone but this is mine.

Ill attach the QC pics as they are much better quality than my phone can take. If anyone would like any other pics though, I’d be happy to take some!

Len

Len
1/11/23
First time buyer here. Don’t usually do things like this but reading similar experiences helped me so why not. I Have always wanted to order a rep but had my worries as all first buyers have I’m sure.

After some research and by some I mean 2 weeks research. I finally stumbled on this website and was chuffed to find a trusted dealers galore! I figured out very quickly that all the TDs sell the same reps from the same factories with only a few differences in strap and movement etc.. after what I’d learnt I decided to go with theonewatches when I found the watch I’d been looking at with a decent movement for the best price. I was also very impressed with the response time to my WhatsApp Inquiries. I remember first msg’n them on a Friday night around 5:30pm UK time. I’m fully aware where the sellers are and I wasn’t expecting to hear anything back until the next day but possibly Monday…. Within an hour I received a reply. And we backed and forth for a couple hours. It must of been well past 1am their time so I was very appreciative.

So here goes.. My choice was:
Clean Factory Rolly Sub 114060 no date
With VR3130 movement
And 910L steel

NOTE: I enquired if they had this model in stock before hand… and luckily they did.

13/10/23 I placed order and paid with Revolut
14/10/23 Order was confirmed
16/10/23 I received QC and was more than happy!
17/10/23 Payment was confirmed completed from Revolut.
19/10/23 Funds cleared in their bank and I was informed it is being packed ready for dispatch!
21/10/22 rep was dispatched and I was given tracking number for RM. So was told will only update when in UK.

I was told it would take 12 days.
But 28/10/23 I got a lovely surprise. It entered the country, cleared customs and it was due to be delivered today 30/10/23. Which it was! 👍🏻

So all in all the whole process took just over 2 weeks. I’m sure this won’t be the same experience for everyone but this is mine.

Ill attach the QC pics as they are much better quality than my phone can take. If anyone would like any other pics though, I’d be happy to take some!

How did you make first contact? Did you call or text on WhatsApp or go to the website? Did you work with one person or a few different people? Which person there did you work with?

• Haha
Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
How did you make first contact? Did you call or text on WhatsApp or go to the website? Did you work with one person or a few different people? Which person there did you work with?
OP did 2 weeks research and made his purchase. I would suggest you do the same.
Sleep With Me Flirt GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

Reactions: TESLA760 and var554

Len

Len
1/11/23
OP did 2 weeks research and made his purchase. I would suggest you do the same.
Sleep With Me Flirt GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist
Ok, did my research, made contact and sent her $$ for watch. I hope she is as good as everyone says. Fingers crossed.

WishVein

Looking Around
13/11/23
Great post! I think I'm going to be placing my order from theonewatches based on your experience. I'm UK based also.