• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Intime and also the last - Rolex VSF Yachtmaster 226659

LyRiC41

Horology Curious
14/12/22
Germany
First of all, I just want to report on my experience and am not looking for help from the admins here!

Unfortunately, there was no video at the QC check, so I wouldn't buy another watch. When the watch arrived, I was very pleased with the beautiful watch. But unfortunately, disillusionment immediately materialiseed when I wore it. The watch made very loud noises and quickly it was clear what was wrong. Ryan offered me $25 for the repair and I tried it at two local watchmakers who couldn't help me. I described the problem to him and he only offered me another $25 for the next purchase. Alternatively, I can send him the watch back, which is not an option. The repair of the ball bearing costs far more than $25 with a well-known watchmaker here from the forum. Therefore, I contacted Ryan one last time asking if one can agree on $50 - because a sorrow shared is a sorrow halved. Ryan didn't answer anymore, everyone should think about whether you want something like that. I remain alone on the damage. that's not how to do business…

Thank you Ryan, for nothing!

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
That’s unfortunate. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Intime after many purchases. I do however always ask for video of date change , bezel action and a timegrapher check… they always oblige.

In your case, are you referring to the bezel action not working as expected ?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Loose rotor….
Get it to a watch smith and get the case back off. Hopefully something simple. In the meantime don’t be shaking it around to avoid any possible debris or loose rotor screw from lodging in the movement and causing damage. I’d suggest pulling the crown out to “hack” the movement and avoid it from being operational until you get the case back off.

LyRiC41

Horology Curious
14/12/22
Germany
Ryan has contacted me and offers me the return shipping... But the risk is too big for me that this disappears in the mail

LyRiC41

Horology Curious
14/12/22
Germany
Loose rotor….
Get it to a watch smith and get the case back off. Hopefully something simple. In the meantime don’t be shaking it around to avoid any possible debris or loose rotor screw from lodging in the movement and causing damage. I’d suggest pulling the crown out to “hack” the movement and avoid it from being operational until you get the case back off.
I have already been to the watchmaker. It is the ball bearing from the rotor, it has too much play.

Smiles1818

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/22
First of all, I just want to report on my experience and am not looking for help from the admins here!

Unfortunately, there was no video at the QC check, so I wouldn't buy another watch. When the watch arrived, I was very pleased with the beautiful watch. But unfortunately, disillusionment immediately materialiseed when I wore it. The watch made very loud noises and quickly it was clear what was wrong. Ryan offered me $25 for the repair and I tried it at two local watchmakers who couldn't help me. I described the problem to him and he only offered me another $25 for the next purchase. Alternatively, I can send him the watch back, which is not an option. The repair of the ball bearing costs far more than $25 with a well-known watchmaker here from the forum. Therefore, I contacted Ryan one last time asking if one can agree on $50 - because a sorrow shared is a sorrow halved. Ryan didn't answer anymore, everyone should think about whether you want something like that. I remain alone on the damage. that's not how to do business…

I love how you had to write 'and am not looking for help from admins here' before sharing your thoughts, opinions, and experiences.

There must be something you sense to you have to write that... lol

Why shouldn't you ask for help from admins regarding your issue? I'm not sure, but I think the owners of this site make money off of your purchase. I could also be wrong... if I'm wrong I don't mind being corrected.

But if true, it wouldn't be fair to you that you should suffer a loss, while others profit. Especially if you trusted rwi and their endorsement of td's

CocoaPebbles

Breakfast cereal aficionado
Certified
7/12/21
EU
Why not ask inTime for a new rotor ?
It would be much easier for them to send you the part if the problem is clearly identified - rather than ship back the watch...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have already been to the watchmaker. It is the ball bearing from the rotor, it has too much play.

Find another watchmaker, that is the rotor detached from the movement, I guarantee it.

I love how you had to write 'and am not looking for help from admins here' before sharing your thoughts, opinions, and experiences.

There must be something you sense to you have to write that... lol

Why shouldn't you ask for help from admins regarding your issue? I'm not sure, but I think the owners of this site make money off of your purchase. I could also be wrong... if I'm wrong I don't mind being corrected.

But if true, it wouldn't be fair to you that you should suffer a loss, while others profit. Especially if you trusted rwi and their endorsement of td's

The OP probably stated he/she didn't want any help from the Admins because he/she is undoubtedly wearing the latest model of Big Boy Pants.
With these remarquable fashion accessories individuals suddenly find they have the ability to work out their own problems. Minor irritations which previously had you in tears can now be solved in the blink of an eye.
All those Victims Cards you keep in your wallet - they can be thrown away. You're now able to stand on your own 2 feet, make your own decisions, solve life's little problems with a smile and a twinkle in your eye.
Proudly wearing your Big Boy Pants on a regular basis will reap you other benefits - you'll stop talking crap. Instead of bickering like a 10 year old girl with total strangers on the internet at 3:00 am you'll be sound asleep, your body and mind preparing itself for the next day.
You'll also stop imagining things - suddenly, you realise not everyone is against you. Suddenly you'll realise it's not them - it's you.

Last edited:

Smiles1818

Banned
21/3/22
Find another watchmaker, that is the rotor detached from the movement, I guarantee it.

The OP probably stated he/she didn't want any help from the Admins because he/she is undoubtedly wearing the latest model of Big Boy Pants.
With these remarquable fashion accessories individuals suddenly find they have the ability to work out their own problems. Minor irritations which previously had you in tears can now be solved in the blink of an eye.
All those Victims Cards you keep in your wallet - they can be thrown away. You're now able to stand on your own 2 feet, make your own decisions, solve life's little problems with a smile and a twinkle in your eye.
Proudly wearing your Big Boy Pants on a regular basis will reap you other benefits - you'll stop talking crap. Instead of bickering like a 10 year old girl with total strangers on the internet at 3:00 am you'll be sound asleep, your body and mind preparing itself for the next day.
You'll also stop imagining things - suddenly, you realise not everyone is against you. Suddenly you'll realise it's not them - it's you.
Thank you for addressing my opinion, even in here on. You must be a power hungry egoistic being, to flex such power...lol. its funny to read on some other platforms your name as your reputation preceed you...

Admit it, you don't like me and my opinions because they are not in line with yours. I will admit I am enjoying this forum... I wish it was for other reasons for which i thought it was created. I talked the talk and show the walk, but you and your old boys club only talk more s*hit.Nonetheless very amusing... believe in your virtual world... if we're talking about being a big boy...

Smiles1818

Banned
21/3/22

So I am correct when saying that rwi get paid for purchases of watch made by members here?

Smiles1818

Banned
21/3/22
I apologize, I was under the impression that you received a commission of sales weather required or donated. If that's not the case I apologizenfor my ignorant thought.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
So I am correct when saying that rwi get paid for purchases of watch made by members here?
golden retriever gifofdogs GIF by Rover.com

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

I have never bothered to watch a video of a watch I purchased.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Your expectations are unreasonable. As another respected member said, I've never bothered with a video of a fake watch I've purchased. I've had nothing but great watch sales experiences with InTime over the past 5 years, and I'll continue to buy from him for as long as I can. Send it to a watchmaker on the forum and have it serviced, simple as that.

I apologize, I was under the impression that you received a commission of sales weather required or donated. If that's not the case I apologizenfor my ignorant thought.
"if that's not the case"...It's not the case, as Tripdog has already mentioned. Your entire experience here has been ignorant. Your ego, and misplaced sense of self-righteousness, shows how delusional you are. Please have your medication re-filled, you're obviously out of your anti-psychotic meds.

Reactions: domiffm and Reaps

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@Smiles1818, you again?
Angry Michael Scott GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Please head over to your psychiatric counseling forum and stay there! We here at RWI are not qualified for such complicated and advanced cases.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Ryan has contacted me and offers me the return shipping... But the risk is too big for me that this disappears in the mail
China isn't a rogue nation where packages don't get delivered. If you send the watch via a reputable carrier with tracking then it won't get seized unless you've written 'fake watch worth $600euro'. You have a risk of your nation seizing the package, but not the other way around.