• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order for me to Sead

zoney

Looking Around
25/10/12
Watch arrived today. I am not an expert on the reps but am very impressed with it and the service from Sead.

Pretty fast shipping from HK air mail too, was worried it would be stuck in a backlog there as others seem to be but:

Appeared on HK tracking on the 12th
Left HK 16th
Arrived UK 17th
Delivered 22nd.

My only problem is which one to get next?????

Thanks Sead, will certainly deal with you again!

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Sead is my dealer of choice andbi can't say enough about b ow great has been to work with. Although all dealers can pretty much source any watch you want,they each seem to find a few watches that really work well for them and tthey buy inventory that allows them to sell the watches at a lower price than the other TDs. They aren't retailers that cam do this with evvery watch. In my view, the best values/watches stead has are on:

Breitling Super Ocean Steelfish (SOSF) v2 with A2824 movement. This is fabulou s H-Factory product with great build quality,gen like AR on the crystal and beat superlume in business. $199 on rubber and $209 pneumatic the pro 2 stainless steel. (Go Edith the black dial if you want a true gen look)

He also has a great yachtmaster for $159.00. He has the Hublot Black Magic and Ice Bang, H-Factory version for $239.00. These are all awesome replicas and great values. You really can't go wrong with any if them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2