• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - Avenger GMT SS.

W-bell24

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/6/18
So after a bit of research on the TDs I decided to go with Lucy and I’m really pleased I did! QC and communication was excellent. Order took about 1 month after payment was sent till watch received (definitely worth the wait) really happy with the quality.

Would highly recommend Lucy!

https://imgur.com/a/mCaYz9i

Last edited:

tdmunson

22/7/18
Looks great! I am trying to go through Lucy after reading such positive reviews. What is their current working site?

W-bell24

10/6/18
As far as I know she doesn’t have a working site (could be wrong) but you can just find the watch you want and either email the link or a picture and Lucy will tell you whether she can get it for you or not.

Lucys email is;
[email protected]

watchedthetime

18/7/18
I can't seems to reach Lucy as well. It's such a pity.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tdmunson

22/7/18
As far as I know she doesn’t have a working site (could be wrong) but you can just find the watch you want and either email the link or a picture and Lucy will tell you whether she can get it for you or not.

Lucys email is;
[email protected]

How long did she take to respond to your inquiry? I emailed her a watch I liked last week and nothing yet.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Looks nice!

sUpZUSI.jpg