• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - absolutely fantastic service!

WishVein

Looking Around
13/11/23
I've been thinking about buying a rep for a while. I didn't rush into things, did as much research as I could, and thank God I found this place to help out with that.

I decided on a VSF 12660LN, I know everyone is sick of hearing about subs but I bloody love the things. After reading through the TD reviews and feedback I decided to go with Sead after seeing that he had 126610LNs available in the UK. The timeline went as follows:

14/11 - Emailed showing interest and asking for QC so I could check out the watch (11PM)
14/11 - Received reply and information alongside QC (11:50PM!)
15/11 - I decided to order and sent payment across.
18/11 - When I was taking the rubbish out a RM van arrived outside and I could hardly hold in my excitement.

So initial contact on Tuesday at 11PM, and the watch arrived on Saturday morning the same week. Fantastic!

Blown away with the watch too, I can't stop looking at it, amazed at the quality!

Really impressed and I think I also now have a rep watch addiction when it comes to the NWBIG clones - definitely going to be a returning customer.

alin79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/23
I've been thinking about buying a rep for a while. I didn't rush into things, did as much research as I could, and thank God I found this place to help out with that.

I decided on a VSF 12660LN, I know everyone is sick of hearing about subs but I bloody love the things. After reading through the TD reviews and feedback I decided to go with Sead after seeing that he had 126610LNs available in the UK. The timeline went as follows:

14/11 - Emailed showing interest and asking for QC so I could check out the watch (11PM)
14/11 - Received reply and information alongside QC (11:50PM!)
15/11 - I decided to order and sent payment across.
18/11 - When I was taking the rubbish out a RM van arrived outside and I could hardly hold in my excitement.

So initial contact on Tuesday at 11PM, and the watch arrived on Saturday morning the same week. Fantastic!

Blown away with the watch too, I can't stop looking at it, amazed at the quality!

Really impressed and I think I also now have a rep watch addiction when it comes to the NWBIG clones - definitely going to be a returning customer.

Lucky you 😁

paid on 14 December, no tracking number provided yet on 19 December

QUOTEREPLY