• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Omega rep purchase QC pics advice welcomed...

hamza80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/12
Hi fellas....

About to confirm to my first omega rep purchase and QC has sent pics ... it look ok to me but being a noob i greatly value any critiscm... TD is awaiting my confirmation to send...

hamza80

16/6/12
??? karesz501.... what kind of reply is that? is it meant to be a piss take? or...

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
??? karesz501.... what kind of reply is that? is it meant to be a piss take? or...

It's a joke, look at his avatar :)

Btw, your qc pics are ok if it's the model you ordered ;)

That's what these qc pics are for

hamza80

16/6/12
Haha .... my noobiness coming through..... thanks for the swift comments... my confidence is better lol..... confirmed shipping. I guess future purchases get better ....

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
Haha .... my noobiness coming through..... thanks for the swift comments... my confidence is better lol..... confirmed shipping. I guess future purchases get better ....
Indeed they do. The more you look listen and learn. It looks great to me.
Welcome Aboard and congrats on your first :)

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union

Nooooo, its meant to make you think. Have you read anything her before this? Go on mate, there is a TON of information here, but sometimes people get bored from the same threads and same questions again and again.

QC pictures are not meant for this, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE FLAWS ON THE REPLICA YOU BUY, question is: what are the flaws you can live with. If you cannot identify them, I guess you can live with them....

BTW, as others stated already, very nice watch you have here, simply order it and enjoy;)

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Nooooo, its meant to make you think. Have you read anything her before this? Go on mate, there is a TON of information here, but sometimes people get bored from the same threads and same questions again and again.

QC pictures are not meant for this, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE FLAWS ON THE REPLICA YOU BUY, question is: what are the flaws you can live with. If you cannot identify them, I guess you can live with them....

BTW, as others stated already, very nice watch you have here, simply order it and enjoy;)

Lol, i forgot to mention of course that people from hungary are known to be sarcastic, or not??!?!?, lol :)

InDenial

Known Member
17/6/12
If you cannot identify them, I guess you can live with them....
That's my philosophy. Last week I received QC pics for my first rep. I had done a lot of reading and looking at pics and was fully comfortable in knowing if my noobie eyes couldn't identify a flaw I would be very happy :).

There was one thing I noticed and asked about and was very thankful to get assurances that it was fine. I know I still have much to learn but it will be definitely be easier as time goes by.

A big thank you goes to everyone who helps us noobs :thumbsup:

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
Lol, i forgot to mention of course that people from hungary are known to be sarcastic, or not??!?!?, lol :)

Have you ever seen our own prime minister??? Without sarcasm, we would be going mad....... :lol:

You know what, I still considet myself a noob, since the only reps I know a "bit" more are PAMs. I do read before I ask, I do use the search function, although it usually gives nothing out.

So I get pissed, when someone makes a first post without doing ANY of his homework. I just wonder how the super users feel about this, if I already feel this way.....

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Have you ever seen our own prime minister??? Without sarcasm, we would be going mad....... :lol:

You know what, I still considet myself a noob, since the only reps I know a "bit" more are PAMs. I do read before I ask, I do use the search function, although it usually gives nothing out.

So I get pissed, when someone makes a first post without doing ANY of his homework. I just wonder how the super users feel about this, if I already feel this way.....

+ 1 my friend, + 1 :cheers:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
This thread turned out quite well. Instead of ....... :wacko:

Nice to see all of you keep it light and not get too serious. After all, it's just reps :maty:

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
what a beauty! confirm and purchase it mate!!
don't forget the pictorials and review once it arrives, aighhht?
GL

dogdrawz

15/6/12
One huge flaw...

...it's not on my wrist!

Sweet pics!

Awaiting my own.