• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First jtime order [Avenger Automatic 43mm SS GF] [Spain]

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22

Will keep updating!

Done: ordered trough the oficial website.

Next step: have to go to my bank to make them do this transfer manually, as trough their web only international IBAN transfers are supported and not swift based....

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22
Done: bank transfer with swift, with all transfer costs (about 42 eur) on me (to be sure).
Next step: Will be awaiting confirmation, and QC pics sometime after

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22
Done:Received confirmation email, the model I ordered is available and was asked for bank transfer screenshots - I suppose for faster order processing. I replied with the screenshots, everything 👌 so far.

Next step: Waiting for them to handle the order and continue the process.

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22
Done: Received an email with QC quality pics link and everything looks good (that I can see), the only thing is the seems the date-wheel is slightly off center (left-sided). I think this is in the acceptable realm though, and has good timegrapher readings too.

Next step: Will reply with green light now

Reactions: Blitza

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22
Done: Received email, to confirm my shipping information, soon I'll get a package tracking number.

Next step: I confirmed

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22
Done: Package send, received a tracking number and link to track.

Next step: Wait to receive package

barkimedes

Horology Curious
28/10/22
Done: Received the package today (took 18 days but I wasn't in a hurry). Watch is the one from the images and is working well.

The track link that was given to me didn't really update the status of the package much. (After 2 weeks still said "unknown")
Another website I used was a little more helpful in updating the status (working with the same tracking number I received): https://www.17track.net/en

In conclusion: everything went well 👏

Reactions: Starry Night