• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First, First, First, and more Firsts >> Justin the TimeKeeper!

santi

"only time will tell"
20/3/24
this review is long overdue, but in case you didn't pick up on it, there's a lot of firsts in this thread 😁

first off, a big thanks to @Justin TK - justin (timekeeper).

bought my first reps (2 bb58s - 1 blue on blue, 1 black gilt) from him, and he made sure he got me the reps i'm satisfied with (or we're both satisfied with :)). he answered all of my questions and made sure that i have all the details i need to make an informed decision. he also helped me gain more knowledge about the rep world/timepieces.

i did wonder why there's no buyer reviews for justin, considering he's been an rwi td for a while. i did contact a few other trusted dealers, but in the end, my overall pre-sale interaction caused me to lean towards justin. justin is the first td/trusted dealer i've bought reps from and will definitely buy more, no doubt!

patience is key. the entire process does take time. justin could be halfway across the globe, depending on where you live, but he's quite responsive with his communication (email). there's a time difference, delivery from the factory, qa/qc, green/red light, shipping, etc etc, all of these take time.

i believe everything that could potentially happen, happened to my order. i've experienced everything! 😂 remember, this was my first go at buying reps!
- red light on a couple of qc-s, which i would say is normal.
- justin received a visibly flawed watch and he let me know right away and ordered a replacement (didn't need to do and send me qa pics).
- slowed factory production
- local holiday closures (ie: chinese new year)
- factory raids! twice!
- custom seizure which was eventually rejected and sent back to sender (now lost?) >> justin ordered replacements and started the process again (these are the ones that i re-green lit and now have).
- payment app issue (separate on my side).

i think that's about it haha.

he doesn't have a website yet, and the preferred communication is via email (no whatsapp, telegram, signal, etc). usual forms of payment are supported, but i would recommend wise (transferwise). just send him a link or pics of what you're looking for.

all in all, i'm quite pleased with my reps and the interaction and the service justin had provided. as mentioned, i'll defintely be ordering again from justin. i'm actually already getting ready for my next ones.

🥇🎉

:cool:(y)