• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First experience with Sead: top notch! Seamaster 300m VSF blue.

nlwatchrepair

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/23
EU
Hi All,

Found Sead through RWI. Sounded trustworthy. Here's my timeline:
- june 3rd: sent Sead a mail, asking if he had a Seamaster 300m blue from VSF in his EU stock.
- same day a reply from Sead: not in EU stock, but he had it in China and would send it. Price 419 USD incl shipping and rubber strap and bracelet.
- june 4th he replied to my inquiry about his policy in case the watch would be seized by customs: he would send another one free of charge.
- june 5th I fullfilled the payment via bank transfer
- june 8th QC pics sent by Sead. I gave the GL.
- june 22nd watch arrived in mint condition.

I count 17 days from bank transfer to my mailbox. All the way from China. Not half bad. Sead is quick to respond and came true to his word.

Thanks Sead, will buy from you again.

Reactions: Stirn

nlwatchrepair

2/6/23
EU
Here are some images.
It’s been running great for the last couple of days. Consistently 5 seconds fast per day. Not a big deal. I find it very silent, the rotor too. That surprised me.

Reactions: Daytona22

El3

22/6/23
USA
Thanks for sharing ur experience! I’m interested in buying my first rep was wondering how long it normally takes to get from the factory in china. Hopefully my turnaround time that fast too! Congratz on the beautiful watch!

Reactions: nlwatchrepair

Dark76

Horology Curious
27/1/21
hello beautiful watch, where can I find discussion with address to contact Sead, thanks