• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First ever order. JTIME came through! Clean Datejust 41

303Watch

Preferisco Panerai
Supporter
Certified
30/8/22
Colorado
Payment sent: 8/20
QC received: 8/22
Shipped: 8/27
Received in Colorado: 9/12

Smooth transaction with Jtime. I definitely recommend them. As for the clean datejust 41 I’m very pleased especially at the price point. The winding feel and bracelet edges feel are both off as expected. After doing lots of reading about these models I was worried about the crystal and “milky” ring effect. But in hand and on wrist absolutely a non-issue for me. The weight is good but it does weigh 8 grams less then the gen. Not really a factor and it weight is definitely good enough. Found a watch shop who works on reps locally and they will inspect and oil the movement for me next week. I will post their feed back once I have it.
Over all very happy with Jtime and the Clean datejust 41.

Replife

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
15/8/22
ColoRADo

Smooth transaction with Jtime. I definitely recommend them. As for the clean datejust 41 I’m very pleased especially at the price point. The winding feel and bracelet edges feel are both off as expected. After doing lots of reading about these models I was worried about the crystal and “milky” ring effect. But in hand and on wrist absolutely a non-issue for me. The weight is good but it does weigh 8 grams less then the gen. Not really a factor and it weight is definitely good enough. Found a watch shop who works on reps locally and they will inspect and oil the movement for me next week. I will post their feed back once I have it.
I concur…beautiful piece… I too am from Colorado. Enjoy in good health. Would you mind telling me which shop works on reps? I have a watch coming in soon also from Jtime. Pm me if you wish. Thanks!

Reactions: 303Watch

303Watch

Preferisco Panerai
Supporter
Certified
30/8/22
Colorado
I concur…beautiful piece… I too am from Colorado. Enjoy in good health. Would you mind telling me which shop works on reps? I have a watch coming in soon also from Jtime. Pm me if you wish. Thanks
I concur…beautiful piece… I too am from Colorado. Enjoy in good health. Would you mind telling me which shop works on reps? I have a watch coming in soon also from Jtime. Pm me if you wish. Thanks!
Absolutely it’s a shop in centennial called: NU Way. They are a little south for me but they welcome reps so I figured I would give them a go.

Momo666

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/22
Canada

Hiya! Beautiful choice!

Just wanted to ask if you ordered straight from the Jtime site or emailed beforehand? Im just needing confirmation on which to choose as some models say Datejust 41, and others DateJust 126334.

Is this the description of the exact model you ordered? (found on the site) :
DateJust 126334 904L SS Clean Factory Best Edition Wimbledon Dial on Jubilee Bracelet S3235

Thank you !!!

303Watch

Preferisco Panerai
Supporter
Certified
30/8/22
Colorado
Hiya! Beautiful choice!

Just wanted to ask if you ordered straight from the Jtime site or emailed beforehand? Im just needing confirmation on which to choose as some models say Datejust 41, and others DateJust 126334.

Is this the description of the exact model you ordered? (found on the site) :
DateJust 126334 904L SS Clean Factory Best Edition Wimbledon Dial on Jubilee Bracelet S3235

Thank you !!!
Send him a WhatsApp message. I asked for the newest clean version of the Wimbledon. I love this thing.

Reactions: Momo666