• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first contact with chazing time before buy

laurent45

Horology Curious
2/3/23
france
Hello,
I just chose a breitling navitimer on the ite chazing time .
I sent a message to know the delivery time and if all sub-dials are working.

laurent45

Horology Curious
2/3/23
france
I plan to buy this model, but I am a beginner and I would like to know how it goes to order. Are there any risks with customs, I live in France?

Reactions: Matimato13

swps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/3/23
USA
I got the QC photos, what do you think?.
I saw that the watch loses 8 s per day, is that correct?
FYI, you are not supposed to post QC pics unless there is an issue you want help with. Having said that, it looks really good to me!
As to the time, +8 means it's running 8 seconds fast per day...which is great IMHO.
I ordered a Tudor Pelagos the same day as you and I'm still waiting for QC pics, different factories, different watches....It's all good!
Congrats!!

laurent45

Horology Curious
2/3/23
france
I’m sorry, this is my first purchase. I didn’t know you shouldn’t put the photos of QC.
Thanks for your reply

Matimato13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
15/3/23
France
I’m sorry, this is my first purchase. I didn’t know you shouldn’t put the photos of QC.
Thanks for your reply
Salut je suis français aussi, tu l’as prise finalement ? N’hésites pas à me MP pour que l’on discute, je suis nouveau aussi :)

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Concerning custom problems some TD's send you a new watch it yours is seized. You
Should ask if chasingtime also does. Beside that custom risk is not that high. TD's are
doing this Job for a long time and know how to handle this Problem best.
Enjoy your watch, I have the same and love it

Reactions: spearscrue