• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Christopher Ward coming

tyrantblade

21/6/11
I'm so impatient as its been a while since I've had a good automatic watch and never a Gen anywhere near as nice as I hear these watches are; it's a MKI Trident GMT black bezel, black dial on SS bracelet coming directly from CW in basically new condition (if there was anything wrong with it before; they fixed it as its a long discontinued model (there's an updated more expensive version))

tyrantblade

21/6/11
Just got it in the mail today

IMG_20170626_162104_zpsvpq1of5k.jpg

Champagne iH

4/1/14
Just got it in the mail today

IMG_20170626_162104_zpsvpq1of5k.jpg

Photobucket has completely gone over to the dark side. Try imgur or another hosting site. I'm so mad as I have a ton of photos on Photobucket but now they want $300. No thanks.

Anyhow enjoy the CW. I'm favoring micro brands so much these days with all the issues with movements and such. My eyes are just too weak these days to do accurate movement work.

I've been trying to break my acquisition disorder in watches but I'm jonesing hard for another Steinhart or CW.

I currently wear a Steiny Ocean One Ceramic and it's great. It takes a beating and holds up so much better than a rep.

I also gave a Squale Blueray Atmos 20 and a
Helson Blackbeard, which is a limited on the skin diver. I rarely wear it but I do like it.

I'm looking at the Pepsi GMT, though I really don't need a GMT ir Chrono these days but love automatic complications.

I'm also considering an Ocean Black as I have liked Black watches. Especially divers.

I wear a quartz Luminox Black Ops diver on a thicker black NATO, when I go traveling solo to the islands. That way there is less temptation for people to want to get into theft or confrontation over a watch.

Luckily in the islands or Central American most people don't wear or need watches.

Still wearing a nice SS, gold or two-tone can mark you for robbery and have you get panhandled much more than being from the Western world or from Asia.

I love to travel to warmer climates in Winter.

Did the CW store have some factory rebuilds available. I wish your picture was available. I do like CW, Damasa and other sub $1000 Gens but with the dollar strong, it makes perfect sense to be buying these ETA powers micro brand watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk