• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First buy from Tony @ Asian7750

The_Don_C3

Looking Around
8/8/23
Norway
He responds very fast on emails, and if very polite and friendly.
I have ordered a Rolex 126234 Mint Green. Payment left my bank today. Paid by bank transfer. Ill post QC pictures 👍

suited

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/23
United Kingdom
The QC pictures are there for your own judgement. Having someone point out little details that you would have never have noticed yourself isnt what QC is for. If you have a specific question regarding the QC then you can ask that but the rules state you can’t put your QC pics and ask us to critique it. A mod will soon educate you but don’t worry about it, you’re not the first to do this and I completely understand you wanting to make sure that your 500$ purchase looks correct. But at the end of that day that piece will be going on your wrist and none of ours, so don’t give a F about what our opinions are just make sure you like it. Although saying that, I think that’s a sweet looking piece and I’d be very happy with it :)

The_Don_C3

Looking Around
8/8/23
Norway
The QC pictures are there for your own judgement. Having someone point out little details that you would have never have noticed yourself isnt what QC is for. If you have a specific question regarding the QC then you can ask that but the rules state you can’t put your QC pics and ask us to critique it. A mod will soon educate you but don’t worry about it, you’re not the first to do this and I completely understand you wanting to make sure that your 500$ purchase looks correct. But at the end of that day that piece will be going on your wrist and none of ours, so don’t give a F about what our opinions are just make sure you like it. Although saying that, I think that’s a sweet looking piece and I’d be very happy with it :)
Thank you. I appriciate your patience with a new user 😊