• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Buy from Lucy - Review

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
I can't fault Lucy one bit for the whole process.

It took three weeks from contact to the watch arriving, but when you get your watch you will be getting something much better than other TD's. The best way I can describe it is if you were buying it yourself.

I mean Lucy will ensure she picks the best watch or product for you and will test it for a few days to make sure all is great before sending it to you. Where many TD's would just send you a product even with a small defect; Lucy will ensure to exhaust every avenue to make sure that defect (albeit small) is corrected or the product to be replaced.

She is very honest and transparent throughout the whole process. Replies to emails are fairly quick; although remember she does not work weekends, so don't expect a response then.

Overall, I can't fault the service, especially in a market where it is almost non-existent. Any of my potential future purchases will be going through Lucy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Your correct about Lucy, spot on, awesome TD. NOW SOME PICS PLEASE?

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
TtjwH

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Yeah I regret not buying my latest purchase from her...I wanted the watch quick and it arrived broken.

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Yeah I regret not buying my latest purchase from her...I wanted the watch quick and it arrived broken.
At least you got a response from her. Emailed both accounts and pm with no luck.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
At least you got a response from her. Emailed both accounts and pm with no luck.

Try again a few times. There were times where I didn't get a response, but just resending the email helped. I can understand that she probably has hundreds of emails, so easy for it to get lost.

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Try again a few times. There were times where I didn't get a response, but just resending the email helped. I can understand that she probably has hundreds of emails, so easy for it to get lost.
Was intrested in her belts
Wondering if she had s catalogue she could send me

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Very nice
This is the Cartier Santos XL V6?
How is the leather strap that comes with it?
Any flaws you see as this is meant to be a super rep

I'm not too sure about the strap. I can see myself changing it in the future, as it is not the best, but it is decent and I'm happy to wear it for the time being.

There are a few minor flaws, but the only one I think noticeable from the watch on a. wrist is the face screws, which are supposed to be flat and not rounded (I think). But overall it is a great watch, feels and looks good :)

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Dead movement

I learned my lesson though, always buy from Lucy
Some movement are nortious to be dead on arrival. E.g. JF Rolex 114300 SH super clone is an example
Could be, despite who you brought it from would be the same.
What did you get?

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
I'm not too sure about the strap. I can see myself changing it in the future, as it is not the best, but it is decent and I'm happy to wear it for the time being.

There are a few minor flaws, but the only one I think noticeable from the watch on a. wrist is the face screws, which are supposed to be flat and not rounded (I think). But overall it is a great watch, feels and looks good :)

What are the other minor flaws out of interest?
Looking on Google, they seem to be rounded on genuine too- at least on the face.
A review below

https://youtu.be/qA15vHbsyNw

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
What are the other minor flaws out of interest?
Looking on Google, they seem to be rounded on genuine too- at least on the face.
A review below

https://youtu.be/qA15vHbsyNw
He mentions the screws on the casebook and clasp. He also mentions others such as the engraving on the clasp being upside down. However, I've never had the real one so can't really say. Overall it's a solid watch and I am someone with an eye for detail/have mild ocd and I wear it happily.

You could always fix this easily with a gen strap/clasp. But that'd probably cost more than the rep lol