• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Buy from Lucy : 1680 JKF and 1675 BP

Docdocdoc06

11/7/11
Hi everyone, I would like to share my first experience with the TD Truetime168 aka Lucy. I have heard only nice things about this TD people say she is the best TD on RWI, so I had to try her !

- first emailed her on 14/06 : got real quick answer and she asked me to send links and pics of the watches I wanted, we exchanged a couple of emails during the day and told me she could get the watches no problem, that she has a good relationship with JK Factory and BP, perfect !

- 15/06 : sends me an email with the prices of different movements and also tells me that since I am a long time user at RWI she will accept Paypal for my first payment (with +5% PP fee, for some reason she didn't want me to send via PP Girft) ! She also adjusted her price for the 1680 JKF when I told her that another TD could get It cheaper! Very nice !

As for shipping the only problem I have is that I would like the watches to be shipped to Spain if I can receive them before July 7 (been quoted 30$ via EMS) Lucy told me the shipment would take around 7 days and if not she could send to France (when I will be from the 7th onward) and she quoted me 15$ via airmail but said that shipping is around 2weeks.. anyways I chose the shipping to spain, she told me that If she wasnt able to send the watches in time she would refund me the 15$ difference and send via Airmail to France.
I sent the money via PP, but since then havent got any news from Lucy.. I'm sure shes just busy due to the backlog of work since she had been gone for 2 weeks! lets wait and see..

To be continued !!

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Don't worry about anything. You have Lucy in your corner. They don't get any better than her.

Docdocdoc06

11/7/11
Got news from Lucy ! She will try to send the watches within 3 days, She wants to personally check the watches to make sure there are no problems, and doesnt want to rely on QC from factories !

Don't worry about anything. You have Lucy in your corner. They don't get any better than her.

Indeed it seems that it doesn't get any better than her !

Cheers

To be continued !

blehbleh215

2/2/17
I paid for that $30 EMS, that package is still in Transit for a whole month...