• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First and last order from Tony aka asian7750

Tw1sted

Looking Around
3/3/21
Hello,
I have been a silent reader here in the forum for years and have already ordered 3 reps from two different TDs. So far everything went very satisfactorily. Once there was a problem with a broken gear, but which was resent and repaired here, all been no problem. What made me order from Tony I don't know, probably some positive reports. The negative reports my brain has apparently ignored, unfortunately.
So I finally made my first order:
After the money arrived, I got the QC pictures only after a long time and several inquiries, but in such a bad quality that one could recognize almost nothing. (Whether I would have received QC pictures at all if I had not asked, who knows). Only after asking several times did suitable pictures come. It seems anyway that the gentleman responds only to every second mail. I then agreed to the pictures. Will fit already I thought to myself. After about 2 weeks the watch arrived. The joy was great, but unfortunately that did not last long. As it turned out, it was indeed the model what I had ordered, but nothing about the clock on the QC pictures. He seems to have simply sent pictures from the past of other customers. This, of course, I can not prove, but only assume. The biggest problem, however, is not that the watch is visually different from the QC pictures, but that the watch does not work properly. Unfortunately, only the manual winding works. The rotor turns, but simply can not wind the watch. Even after a 10km run in the evening, the watch was unfortunately empty the next morning.
After extensive testing, it is clear that the movement is defective. Great quality control from Tony, not. He unscrupulously sends defective watches. After contacting him several times, all that came was a copy & paste response a la "send the watch back, but don't get their hopes up, because customs will probably collect it in transit to China."
So now I have bought a broken watch and have the option to send it back and then be left with nothing. Even after asking several times, Tony doesn't say how to safely send the watch back to him, only that it will probably be collected. I think this number borders on fraud, because here was knowingly sold a defective watch to Europe with the knowledge that you can not do anything anyway.
I know this part of the forum is full of Tony fanboys, but maybe I can warn new forum members about this scam, because as a buyer you have no chance here.
All in all I can only say, hands off this scammer. There are some others here who understand their business and do it honorably.

ps.:If someone has experiences, what I can do to get either my money back, or a working watch, I am open for suggestions.

Reactions: General