• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Find a Omega

Milomuu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/19
I would like a moonwatch too. I'm looking for the new Coaxial model, but I think it's not out yet.... We hope to see you as soon as possible

bennybones

Horology Curious
3/2/21
CONUS
I gotta say, if you really want an Omega Speedmaster, try saving up and just buy a genuine off eBay. The reps are not good.

Reactions: TESLA760

Milomuu

2/11/19
can you suggest me some serious sellers or how to avoid scams ... i have never bought watches on ebay

bennybones

Horology Curious
3/2/21
CONUS
can you suggest me some serious sellers or how to avoid scams ... i have never bought watches on ebay
I suggest on eBay if going gen to “buy the seller.” Meaning a reputable dealer with 1000s of positive reviews. And has been on eBay for some time. I’d be weary of an individual selling a watch with limited reviews. eBay does now offer an authenticity guarantee for watches sold over 2k.

Reactions: IAmRobTV

Lambe81

Horology Curious
8/9/22
Uk
EBay now authenticate anything over £2k.
It’s free for the seller and buyer.
The seller has to post to an independent authentication and they send on to the buyer if it’s genuine.
I know this as I’ve just sold a gen breitling on there 👍

Reactions: Highway_Miles

Tersti

12/7/21
Germany
What is the main problem that there is no good replica of the Speedmaster. I guess there is a huge demand for this particular watch.

RoloDexie

19/4/22
New Hampshire
What is the main problem that there is no good replica of the Speedmaster. I guess there is a huge demand for this particular watch.
I purchased / traded-up for the Speedmaster rep "Silver Snoopy" from PureTime after my order for the "Darkside of the Moon" Speedy was taking so long to fulfill. It is a nice watch (pic available on a post yesterday) but I suspect that all of the complications and minimal demand make it less than favorable to produce. Same with most Omega reps. I think the "Big 3 or 4" maker reps are where the money is at for factories.