• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally!!!

Scnd2No1

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/5/24
So I finally dove in after shadowing you guys. After so many warnings about scams I decided to go local and found a guy who has a strong relationship with a factory. For the price tag I’m pleased with my decision. I did change out the band on this one. The other I kept original.

Martycus

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Congrats. Be prepared to spend your waking time waiting for that elusive M2M timepiece to show up.

Seriously tho, no need to ask a friend to buy from a dealer; buying from any of the trusted dealers (TD) here will alleviate your concerns of a scam.

Reactions: asusundevils1971

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
I hope you didn't pay too much money for those two pieces. There are a lot of not so nice people that over charge for their watches.

Scnd2No1

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/5/24
Thanks for the feedback. No, I didn’t pay much at all. The goal here was to get my hands on one or two just to see some of the issues that are posted were live up close. Things such as dial imperfections (alignment / luminance). The watches were only 300 bucks. However the experience taught me a lot about things you guys talk about. I bought a watch kit and started taking them apart. It’s one thing to read about other’s experiences and another to physically assess the components for yourself. Nevertheless it’s interesting and will make for a good hobby. Thanks again. Happy 4th!