• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally got my UPO (yes, another UPO thread :p)

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Today was the day I was waiting for so long, and it was worth it! After 25 days I would receive my UPO I was looking for since April-May this year, it's my first replica watch ever. Since the watch came out I always thought it was a beautiful watch, now it's on my wrist!

My parents passed by with my watch (since I study in Ghent and I normally live at the Belgian coast). It was still packed (I forbidded them to open it up tongue.gif ). So I started unpacking, damn, it was well-packed, thank you Precious Time!

Then I finally saw the box, and I thought, FINALLY!

Opened it up, wrapped the plastics of, and there it was, my UPO. My dad saw me unpacking and he saw the Omega logo on the box... He said: you bought an Omega? Why did you let it ship! Such a value which can be stolen while transporting it overhere!

And then I finally said, dad, it's a replica... He owns a gen Breitling Bentley and he was even jealous of my watch! Then showed it to my mom and she also said, wow, it's incredible!

And then they began talking about china and fake... After 2 minutes they asked, where did you get it from, do they have all kind of watches?

Because of me they found out that replicas can be quality too... Hehe!

Sorry I haven't got a pic, I only have a cam on my blackberry but it isn't that good for a nice pic...

And about the AR, I'll try to buy a crystal from another owner, it has already been to Jacub so I can keep wearing my watch, just have to visit the watchsmith for a crystal changement and job's done!

About the flaws, I think you can barely see it has flaws... (If you don't know something about the PO) I'll probably change the Logo in the near future, but that will be it... (Maybe lume job, and I'm already starting with my list... Damn biggrin.gif )

So I'm very happy with it! Also the box is a very good replica I think, even the booklet looks nice!

After all this I went as fast as I could to the watchsmith, letting her resize my bracelet to get it on my wrist!

Kind regards from another Replica fan!

Special thanks to precious time

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
you are going to like that watch, i am wearing my 45mm right now!

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
CONGRATULATIONS Edge!!!!!!!! The UPO's are one of the rep classics IMHO. It should be in everyones collection, and I'm a PAM guy saying that! :lol: :lol:
Very good story............wear it well!!!!!!!!!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
triple-d said:
CONGRATULATIONS Edge!!!!!!!! The UPO's are one of the rep classics IMHO. It should be in everyones collection, and I'm a PAM guy saying that! :lol: :lol:
Very good story............wear it well!!!!!!!!!

yep, i am a rollie guy saying the same thing. as far as mods go all i have done to this one is a gen crown and tube along with a double ar'ed crystal from jakub (k2222). the omega logo is so hard to see with the double ar throwing blue color every where i didn't bother. it's just not something anybody will see in normal every day situations. with that said i understand about needing those little things fixed that bother you, i do it with my rollies all the time!! lol :lol: