• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

finally got my Franken UPO!

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Hey,

Well after receiving the watch in pretty crappy shape and having to send it to Vac for some TLC, I finally got the watch back today! It's freaking awesome!!! It's on a gen rubber right now, but I really like the orange rubber strap I got from Andrew a few weeks ago so I think I might put it on that!

The watch has gen dial, hands, crown, tube, rubber strap, Vac modified pearl and Rex AR.

racingdreams

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/11
UselessWithoutPics-1.jpg

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Hahaha! Awesome! I will try to take some later! I absolutely love the watch! I feel like James Bond wearing it! lol!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Heck! you are James Bond.
Remember, it's not a lie, if you believe it!

george-costanza.jpg

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
hey,

well after receiving the watch in pretty crappy shape and having to send it to vac for some tlc, i finally got the watch back today! It's freaking awesome!!! It's on a gen rubber right now, but i really like the orange rubber strap i got from andrew a few weeks ago so i think i might put it on that!

The watch has gen dial, hands, crown, tube, rubber strap, vac modified pearl and rex ar.

ni picts ... Untrue !

jfdupuis

14/5/10
I'd like to post pics guys but I'm having some issues with the attachment system. It's currently on the bright orange PO strap. Nice summer watch!

notreallyreplica

23/3/11
you can upload pictures to http://tinypic.com/

once uploaded tinypic gives you a few URL's formatted for different purposes. Copy the one for forums and paste it into your original or new post.

cheers

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I might as well show mine to keep the crowd under control. :)

IMAG0007.jpg

Inushuk

19/10/10
and here are "mine" :)

Full hyper franken (gen parts : dial, hands, date wheel, steam, crown, tube, valve, saphir, bezel, insert, case back, rubber strap and waterproofed )
uweupo03.jpg

Lighter franken (dial, hands, date wheel, crown, tube)
110328upossb02.jpg

ilyayef

31/12/10
How much did a full Franken cost you guys? if you dont mind me asking.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
and here are "mine" :)

Full hyper franken (gen parts : dial, hands, date wheel, steam, crown, tube, valve, saphir, bezel, insert, case back, rubber strap and waterproofed )
uweupo03.jpg

Lighter franken (dial, hands, date wheel, crown, tube)
110328upossb02.jpg

Who waterproofed it for ya. I need to get that done to a few of mine.

Inushuk

19/10/10
The modder Uwe from fine-dd did the job for both watches and he also tested for waterproof.

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
Inush, you dont need two of those.
You need to sell one to me! :)

Inushuk

19/10/10
@Rayc ... sorry buddy the other one is my brother's and he is gonna keep it as he love it ... :)