• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FER 014 on VERNON strap

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
Following the arrival of my VERNON strap from GUNNY strap, i cant stop playing with it.
viewtopic.php?f=185&t=42000

I have FER 014 lying in my office, so i decided to give it a test, to see how it looks with the VERNON strap, and i must say with confidence, it add the SPORTY and MASCULINE look, yet it still retain the CLASSY look.

Pic with out the keeper, single keeper probably look better with this one. might ask peter if he's willing to give me a single keeper for free :p
p7220198ebn8.jpg

close up look
p7220199ebz3.jpg

wrist shot
p7220201eup0.jpg

p7220202eze8.jpg

i'm amazed just how versatile this strap is. well done Peter :)

koster88

Known Member
17/6/08
lan61t said:
Following the arrival of my VERNON strap from GUNNY strap, i cant stop playing with it.
http://forum.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/vi ... 85&t=42000

I have FER 014 lying in my office, so i decided to give it a test, to see how it looks with the VERNON strap, and i must say with confidence, it add the SPORTY and MASCULINE look, yet it still retain the CLASSY look.

Pic with out the keeper, single keeper probably look better with this one. might ask peter if he's willing to give me a single keeper for free :p
i'm amazed just how versatile this strap is. well done Peter :)[/quote]

I really like that look. I might order one tonight! Nice watch/strap combo.

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
thank's mate :)

peter told me that he actually modified this one :)

you should order from him, he's a good bloke :)

petergunny

Trusted Dealer
9/6/08
Glad you love the straps lan61t, I'm happy when my customers happy :mrgreen:

lan61t told me that he will put vernon series to his 253 with blue hands, I thought that the orangey color on vernon won't match that blue hands so I mod it a bit for him, make it dark brown, toned down the brightness, but still showing a bit red hues, and its raw-cut edges also wont match the elegance of 253 so I burnish the edges to black. Nevermind, I'm happy when customers happy. :D