• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feedback for CF Batman and CF Pepsi

Uhrenjoe

Horology Curious
6/8/21
I bought 2 GMT Master II watches from EU Stock, both from Clean Factory because of the movement they use.
Generally speaking I am happy with how the transaction went, especially because the wait was much shorter than what it would have been had I ordered from a TD in China.

I have one minor thing to bemoan: I specifically bought from him because of the additional services he provides:
- greasing all washers,
- ultrasonic cleaning of automatic Module
- oiling the automatic-Module
- professional test of waterproofness
- ultrasonic cleaning the bracelet and soak it in ph-neutral spezial oil

I have a Rolex caseback wrench and I routinely check the caseback tightness on all reps that I buy - mainly to avoid accidentally flooding them when washing hands or if I forget to take off the watch for showering.

I expected these casebacks to be tight since the description said the watch was tested for waterproofness but the casebacks were only finger tight on both watches (I was able to tighten them by more than one revolution). Since these were quite expensive replicas at € 600,- each, I will now have to get them tested somewhere else for peace of mind which sort of detracts of the overall convenience of buying a pre - serviced replica.

Because of this, I would rate this seller 4 out of 5 stars.

Reactions: Foxxfire

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU
Wow that are really bad news. Whoever That person is who sold you that watch should be ashamed about himself.

Mr.Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/20
EU
It is a fairy tale that the caseback has to be turned up to the stop on the case so that the watch is tight. in reality it is not necessary for the lid to sit so tightly on the case. if the watch has passed the test, it is tight. That simple

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
I bought 2 GMT Master II watches from EU Stock, both from Clean Factory because of the movement they use.
Generally speaking I am happy with how the transaction went, especially because the wait was much shorter than what it would have been had I ordered from a TD in China.

I have one minor thing to bemoan: I specifically bought from him because of the additional services he provides:

I have a Rolex caseback wrench and I routinely check the caseback tightness on all reps that I buy - mainly to avoid accidentally flooding them when washing hands or if I forget to take off the watch for showering.

I expected these casebacks to be tight since the description said the watch was tested for waterproofness but the casebacks were only finger tight on both watches (I was able to tighten them by more than one revolution). Since these were quite expensive replicas at € 600,- each, I will now have to get them tested somewhere else for peace of mind which sort of detracts of the overall convenience of buying a pre - serviced replica.

Because of this, I would rate this seller 4 out of 5 stars.

First of all, thank you for your feedback.

I must tell you that the watches were 100% serviced and tested for water resistance. Just because the lid was not screwed all the way down does not mean that they were not tested. In my opinion, you do not have to turn the watches to the stop so that you can no longer get open.

Furthermore, I have no need to lie to my customers and even to fool them, especially when it comes to something like this. My service and reputation is more important to me.

If you have any concerns, feel free to send me a message. But again, I guarantee that both watches have been tested.

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
4 out of 5 when he doesnt provide the service you pay for? Wow....i would be really pissed about that.. hope he pays your watertest.

I don't understand your comment here at all. What is the impact? That's what I would like to know?

I would suggest you mind your own business instead of playing sheriff here.

Have a great day…

Uhrenjoe

Horology Curious
6/8/21
First of all, thank you for your feedback.

I must tell you that the watches were 100% serviced and tested for water resistance. Just because the lid was not screwed all the way down does not mean that they were not tested. In my opinion, you do not have to turn the watches to the stop so that you can no longer get open.

Furthermore, I have no need to lie to my customers and even to fool them, especially when it comes to something like this. My service and reputation is more important to me.

If you have any concerns, feel free to send me a message. But again, I guarantee that both watches have been tested.

I did not mean to imply that you were lying and - as I said - I am not unhappy with the sale over all.

The watches arrived in good condition and I did not say that you did not do the additional service.

I merely pointed out that the caseback issue bothered me a bit and that, because of it, I want to double check the water resistance of the watches.
I was under the impression that for diver's watches the caseback should be tightened down fully, but I am not a watchmaker.

Could you please tell me to what pressure the watches were tested? 3 bar, 5 bar or 10 bar (30m, 50m or 100m)?

Reactions: Foxxfire

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
I did not mean to imply that you were lying and - as I said - I am not unhappy with the sale over all.

The watches arrived in good condition and I did not say that you did not do the additional service.

I merely pointed out that the caseback issue bothered me a bit and that, because of it, I want to double check the water resistance of the watches.
I was under the impression that for diver's watches the caseback should be tightened down fully, but I am not a watchmaker.

Could you please tell me to what pressure the watches were tested? 3 bar, 5 bar or 10 bar (30m, 50m or 100m)?

No Problem at all…

The watches were tested with 10BAR…