• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feedback about best J12 Black Ceramic

sUpemezU

Known Member
1/12/06
Juz got this version for my wife. Its an 38mm automatic asian 21j, full ceramic, but the bezel is not align with the dial. (as seen on gen pixs its slightly off too) The "0" on bezel doesnt align with dial's "12". Can the bezel ring be detach? Anyone can help?

Well the flaw from this piece is the date font and the deployant missing a logo otherwise is solid made. To be real picky, the numeral "4" on dial is slightly off, the Chanel fonts are not bold enuff, the printing of indexes in the the inner ring of dial is too bold not as fine as the gen, the crown horns is also different case lugs too. Oh scratchproofed but have to be careful not to have hard knocks the ceramic will chip.

Heres the pixs of the piece I got.

Here are pixs of geniune.

Hope all this info helps. :wink:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sUpemezU said:
Got mine for S$300+.

for a solid ceramic white one or black one? there is a very big difference in the cost of manufacturing.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sUpemezU said:
hk45ca said:
sUpemezU said:
Got mine for S$300+.

for a solid ceramic white one or black one? there is a very big difference in the cost of manufacturing.

See my post above for the full review. Its full ceramic. Heres the link for the piece I got.

http://shopping.e-conveni.net/item_info.html?cart_num=1743&category_id=4896&products_id=902365&

all i can tell you is if you got a white one for 300.00 that is full ceramic you should buy some and sell them. the cost of manufacturing the white one is much more expensive because it is very diffacult to control the color variation between the peices. they have a large amount of scrap and it drives the cost up conciderably. they don't have that problem with the black ones. the web site you have listed won't ship to the US so we cannot buy from them unless they have changed their policy.