• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fast and Friendly

WordySanchez

Looking Around
2/6/23
Fla
Had some issues with my watch, reached out to about a half dozen folks from these forums about repairs and received a couple curt and dismissive replies a few polite declines and then there was Katt's very quick reply. Same day, willing to help, no judgement or watch shaming, a ballpark estimate and precise easy to follow directions. Communication is a strong suit for Katt IMO.

He had my watch apart on the same day he received it. I realize it was an easy fix for a professional, but I appreciated how fast he was able to tear it down and look at it. It was fixed the next day and back off in the mail following that. I think the watch was out of my possession for maybe a week.

Now I realize that again, it was simple fix, but I knew what what going on with the watch the whole time, the estimate was accurate and it was just a friendly and confidence building kind of transaction. Thanks Katt for helping me keep a sentimental if monetarily worthless watch working, it means a lot to me.