• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fantasy? quai de l'ile variant?

late

Known Member
23/9/12
Any VC experts that can tell me if this is a fantasy model? i wasn't able to find it on chrono24. The pic is from watchfinder. Unfortunately, i'm not able to find a TD (retail) or i would give it a shot.

Image-10564922-236768145-2-WebLarge_0_4e51bc0e9dda1dba2820a31feaa12833_1.jpg

Uncleeegz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/13
This is just a random crapload of completely mismatched design elements sloppily thrown together by someone profoundly agnostic of VC styling. Just that altimeter type date and horrid dial coupled with schizophrenic assortment of markers, diamonds and Roman numerals would be enough to get the designer tarred, feathered and banished from every watch outfit for life (except for Invicta, naturally). If there isn't a special circle of hell already reserved for those guilty of such perverse transgressions they better set something up in a hurry.

late

Known Member
23/9/12
This is just a random crapload of completely mismatched design elements sloppily thrown together by someone profoundly agnostic of VC styling. Just that altimeter type date and horrid dial coupled with schizophrenic assortment of markers, diamonds and Roman numerals would be enough to get the designer tarred, feathered and banished from every watch outfit for life (except for Invicta, naturally). If there isn't a special circle of hell already reserved for those guilty of such perverse transgressions they better set something up in a hurry.

aw man, no need to sugar coat it :)

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
999x Fantasy.

The odds of VC ever doing something this eccentrically designed are essentially zero.