• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Experience with lost package!

germanynrw

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/11/22
Germany
I have ordered countless watches by now, and there has always been a fast (if not the fastest) delivery. Unfortunately, during my last order before the Chinese New Year, a package got lost. Without any hesitation, Elliot is sending me a new watch. That’s first-class service! Thank you, brother.

Captain Insano

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
19/1/24
Germany
I have ordered countless watches by now, and there has always been a fast (if not the fastest) delivery. Unfortunately, during my last order before the Chinese New Year, a package got lost. Without any hesitation, Elliot is sending me a new watch. That’s first-class service! Thank you, brother.
Hey there,
just out curiosity, how or when where you aware that it got lost?
I'm waiting for a watch that was supposed to be shipped a month ago from another TD, but no status change has happened since (DHL).
I'm fully aware of the huge that LNY has on all of this and therefore I am unsure, whether to ask the TD for any info, don't want wo be unduly annoying lol.