• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent service whilst raids are going on

42Quattro

Horology Curious
5/2/21
Finally I decided to buy a Rep again, unknowingly I chose the worst time possible to do so.
Somewhere in 2016 I bought from M which went well, so I decided on April 9th to shoot him an email to buy a Noob Yachtmaster.
Paid for via TransferWise the same day, I also asked if he has the Noob SkyDweller maybe to add in the order and save a little on shipping.

On Sunday 11th he got back to me on WhatsApp informing me about the raids. Some days later I asked if he has an update, and we got to the topic of a VSF Sub (S29).
Luckily for me he had one on hand, QC received immediately and after careful review GL'ed it on april 17th. I paid a little extra to change the order and on monday 18th I received the shipping Track&Trace. After a failed delivery by the postman I got the well packaged watch on May 1st.

Again very happy dealing with Marvellous and when the dust settles I'm keen on getting more!