• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EXAMINED BY U.S. Customs & Border Protection

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
67zM4r8.jpg

Got a little nervous when I opened the box.. US Customs tape holding it together.

They opened the outer box and took apart the inner packaging before throwing everything back in the box and dropping it off.

Should I be worried about the "Dan's TV Repair" van that has been parked across the street all day? :crazy:

Capt. Obvious

Respected Member
5/5/13
yeah, you're going to open the box and find a fake middle finger in there! :p :)

Cool stuff, what did you order?

Spiccato

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Sheesh. Shows how effective...uh....not effective they can be.

Luthier

Respected Member
30/9/09
Yeah, mate, Customs and Border Patrol have nothing more to do, but place a surveillance van near your house. Check the roofs, there could be a snypers. Don't drive your car - there's a pack of C-4, attached to your ignition system. Don't buy any food in your neighborhood, it could be poisoned.Big Brother watching, and it's just a matter of time, when you'll be arrested by SWAT and crowd of NSA agents with big guns. Congratulations - you're an enemy of the State now.

About this Chanel - I need plenty of water to wash my eyes...

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
It happened to me once. I didn't receive any blow back. It was cool. Nice J12.

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
Should I be worried about the "Dan's TV Repair" van that has been parked across the street all day?

Apparently this humor ^ was a little too dry and came across that I was serious. :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
WHAT?? And they did not confiscate the watch? WOW dude they must be very lazy and filling an inspection quota. Go buy a Lotto ticket because that is just plain lucky!!

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Yeah, mate, Customs and Border Patrol have nothing more to do, but place a surveillance van near your house. Check the roofs, there could be a snypers. Don't drive your car - there's a pack of C-4, attached to your ignition system. Don't buy any food in your neighborhood, it could be poisoned.Big Brother watching, and it's just a matter of time, when you'll be arrested by SWAT and crowd of NSA agents with big guns. Congratulations - you're an enemy of the State now.

About this Chanel - I need plenty of water to wash my eyes...

Enema of the State

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Please guys, confiscating reps is super low priority in the US. Before they can seize it, they have to have an expert confirm whether it is real or fake. You think they want to be bother with that sh-t for one lousy watch??? A shipping container stocked with watches maybe, but not this crap. It is not like they not have horologists on staff. Watches and watch companies aren't based in the US, so they let the EU and gen makers worry about it. Our guys are looking for drugs and weapons....as well they should.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Please guys, confiscating reps is super low priority in the US. Before they can seize it, thy have o have an expert confirm whether it is real or fake. You think they want to be other with that sh-t for one lousy watch??? A shipping container stocked with watches maybe, but not this crap. it is not like they not have horologists on staff. Watches and watch companies aren't based in the US, so they let the EU and gen makers worry about it. Our guys are looking for drugs and weapons....as well they should.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They do have whorologists on staff!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2