• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] EU Rolex Oyster Perpetual pink 31mm, EW Factory

Sossy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal FF
Movement Details?
Miyota 6T15
Piece Origin?
Mirotime
Warranty Provided?
Works with shipping
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
My wife doesn't wear it
Asking Price?
180€
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Shipping Costs?
6€ Germany, 15€ EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Sell a 31mm Pink Oyster Perpetual, reference number: 277200, purchased from Mirotime in March 2023. My wife wore it once. Now it can be yours for €180. Factory: EWF.

Case polished stainless steel, case diameter without crown 31mm, smooth and polished stainless steel bezel. Polished and satin-finished Oyster stainless steel bracelet, stainless steel folding clasp with manufacturer logo. Pink dial with applied white gold luminous indexes and white gold luminous hands. Automatic Miyota 6T15 movement, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Screw-down crown with manufacturer logo. Screwed stainless steel case back. Weight of the watch including bracelet 88g. For questions, please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Pollinos

No pain, no gain
Supporter
Certified
11/5/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Reactions: Karbon74

1amdeadwood

Supporter
Certified
16/11/22

Reactions: Sossy

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

1amdeadwood

Supporter
Certified
16/11/22

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Sossy

Supporter
Certified
28/12/21
EU

Senres

Horology Curious
5/4/16