• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] (EU - DE) Franken & serviced Clean Pepsi 126710BLRO + additional Clean Jubilee strap

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
About
Selling my Franken Clean Pepsi 126710BLRO V2 with 2 braceletts
Willing to Ship to?
DE, EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bank transfer, PayPal for known members
Movement Details?
DD3285
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/eu-c-r-frankened-and-serviced-cf-gmt-master-ii-pepsi-v2.10966585/
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Really good, 9 / 10
Why Are You Selling?
To many watches, no wrist time
Asking Price?
1600 Euro
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Who Approved High Value Sale?
kilowattore (03.07.2024)
Shipping Costs?
DE = 10 Euro / EU = 20 Euro
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

I bought the watch at the end of January 2024 here at RWI from this highly recommended member-

The Pepsi V2 is still the best version of the Clean Factory for me. The numbers in the bezel are more silver than white as they should be. The gen crystal and gen datewheel complete the perfect look.

Important with all Pepsis from Clean - a lip modification must be carried out, as the Pepsi bezel is the only one of all Rolexes to have a wider edge to protect the Pepsi inlay. The black version as well as the Batman have a thinner frame.

I bought the watch as shown in the link with the Oyster bracelet - but I also bought a 2nd Clean Pepsi with the Jubilee bracelet, which is also included here. Believe me, it's a difficult decision which strap you want to wear.

Also important - both straps are designed for a wrist circumference of around 21 - 21.5 cm - both contain 1 (Oyster) or 2 (Jubilee) spare links. The Jubilee links are genuine - I bought the original blister packs on ebay.

The Pepsi was built by @Nikz and runs very well. The movement has been fully serviced. The bezel mechanism is also significantly improved compared to the factory clean models.

The watch is water resistant, tested at Nikz to 10 ATM.

The price breakdown is as follows

* Watch 620 €
* Crystal 420 €
* Datewheel 250 €
* Bezel lip mod 80 €
* Full service 260 €
* Jubilee Bracelet from Clean 160 €
* 2 gen links for Jubilee Bracelet 190 €
* 1 clean bracelet link 30 €
* = 2.010 €

The movement with service is guaranteed by Nikz until 17.01.2025. The warranty card supplied is dated 18.01.2024.

I ship with DHL and tracking number. If the buyer is from Germany, he can also have shipping via Intex for an additional 45 euros. Intex is a well-known value shipping company for luxury goods in Germany.

My price for for a quick sale is 1.600 Euro.