• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [EU] 3KF Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167 V3 (Polished ZF Clasp & ZF Strap)

andy_fin

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/3/21
Europa
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal F&F / IBAN
Movement Details?
324 SC Real Clone
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Mint
Why Are You Selling?
Difficult decision but need to raise funds for a gen
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
10 EUR to most of the EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

------------------------ PLEASE READ ------------------------

So just to get things out of the way - I don't wanna sell this, but I have to. It is a watch that I had worn a few times and a watch that I have put hours of work into. But there is a specific gen that I need to raise funds for. So, hard as it is, it is time to make someone else very happy.

The watch started as the Aquanaut that is finally looking like gen when you look at the dial. This is the latest version of 3KF 5167 that has a matching while lume on the dial and the hands. And the dial looks so good and gen-like that there is no need for Buff or SW. Now I am sure the TDs and modders don't want you to think so, but this is amazing already as it is and we should applaud 3KF for this! And this particular watch has excellent QC and timekeeping. Plus a quiet rotor.

But 3KF strap is not the best and same goes for the clasp. So I bought the ZF strap (currently cut for 19-19.5cm wrist) + ZF clasp and this is already a better watch.
But, the thing with rep clasps is that they feel razor-sharp when you touch the middle opening where the clasp splits in half. And they feel razor-sharp when you go over the Patek Philippe Calatrava cross with your finger. Well not this one!
I've used both Bergeon file and Cape Cod polishing cloth to fix the issue and bring this to the gen level. I've also run it on the watch head itself to soften the bottom edges just slightly. And to do some lite repolishing on the sides of the case to reproduce the look on one of the gen 5167s that I've seen on Chrono24.
So now this watch just feels so much better. The clasp is smooth and gen-like and it no longer catches on clothing.

This process is something that normally costs a lot from modders. However, it was a learning experience for me and I was doing this for myself.
The feel of this clasp has been significantly elevated and I have spent hours on it. But this is not something that will be included in the price, and this is a free bonus to a very lucky person that will get this piece :)

I could provide a price breakdown, but since I will not be including 3KF strap and clasp and since I can't charge for my efforts, I see no reason for it. It will be sold at a TD price that I had paid for it, despite all the upgrades.

This is a slightly used watch so some minor traces of use are possible. However nothing stood out that I could take a picture of. But due to additional processing of the steel and some wearing, it could be that it will not be like brand new.

Here are some pictures:

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: andy_fin