• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

End link code for Moony bracelet

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Quick question: what is the end link code that will fit the SS bracelet that comes with the gen 3573.50?

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
If you are talking about the 1998 bracelet, then 849 endlinks are used for a Speedy Pro.

Did you try a rep bracelet on your gen? I remember a thread about that recently. Please tell! :)

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
If you are talking about the 1998 bracelet, then 849 endlinks are used for a Speedy Pro.

Did you try a rep bracelet on your gen? I remember a thread about that recently. Please tell! :)

I'm gonna tell you a little secret - I bagged myself a Priceangels special quartz Moony (which incidentally wasn't too shabby at all) and used the bracelet for the gen. The end links fit quite nicely - just a small gap that I can live with - and it feels really solid on the wrist. Better than paying 400 bucks for a slightly better gen SS bracelet...

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
What is priceangels?

By the way, I liked my rep Speedy bracelet better than the genuine one!

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Priceangels = budget rep site. Not a TD, but I managed to source the original quartz Speedy Pro which is better than the current Watcheden version. But they all pale in comparison to the gen, which is why I got married with one on my wrist on Monday ;-)

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Hi pjsayer, interested to know if the rep bracelet you received has sleeves and pins or split pins? Looking for a rep bracelet either the speedmaster one or the smp (speedy) bracelet that has gen like construction as it will be taking gen clasp and endlinks.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
From memory it has sleeves and pins (I'm on holiday at the moment). It's certainly worth the 60 bux for the bracelet alone - it should take gen end links and clasp

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Cheers pjsayer, definitely worth the 60 bux, will pick one up! .... btw enjoy the holiday :D