• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ebay listing...professional 200m $400

OmegaPOFL

Renowned Member
10/3/09
never seen one like it before... but i would PM someone who knows their omegas....

movadont

27/11/11
Looking at it briefly, I can't see anything that jumps out at me.

There are two things to note right off however:

1. It is a quartz model, not an automatic.

2. The seller suggests a bezel insert. Of course we all know you can buy a bezel insert, but on a gen, you will probably want a gen bezel and you can't get a gen insert separate from the bezel itself.

Food for thought!

dogdrawz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/12
Just noticed the specific forum for this topic...oops, sorry.

I also peeped some newer ones for around $900. Not bad considering.

Of course I'll be getting a few reps before the actual gen purchase. WBK...where art thou?! lol

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
:thinking: ......pass.. looks like it's been to hell and back a couple of times ..

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
The guy who works in my local post office wears one of these...!

-OW

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
Look at completed auctions - much nicer ones have sold for $400 and a minty one recently sold for $600 so this beat up one is actually not even close to being worth the BIN price.

It is also a mid-sized model which limited desirability. Anytime a watchmaker has put the word "mid-sized" on a model it seems to have been the kiss of death for collectibility. It's a good thing that Omega didn't call the 42mm PO a mid-sized!

I wonder though if these might be good collectible values?

Something like this could be great 200M beater dive watches:

575289489_o.jpg