• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] DOXA (Synchron era) SUB 300T PROFESSIONAL dial ... reserved for easy_beaching

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/10/16
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Here's for sale ... reserved for @easy_beaching... a Doxa SUB 300T professionnal dial made by me.

easy_beaching first contacted me asking for an orange Poseidon dial.
I said that such a dial, though I would make one if he really wanted it, would be a fantasy one because, as far as I know, none was made originally by Doxa.
After some talk easy_beaching decided he would like a SYNCHRON era SUB 300T professionnal.

Specs :
The dial is 28.5 mm in diameter and it has 2 dial feet for NH35 movement with crown at 3:00
It will fit a Seestern 300T hommage case

Printing :
The dial has been first painted orange, "cooked" for better solidity then printed black and white (markers)

Finish :
After printing the dial has been finished with 2 coats of varnish, then let to cure, then finely sanded and repolished to a semi-glossy finish.

Lume :
Lume is vintage off-white with low green glow.
I usually relume Seestern handset for free while luming a dial I've made but easy_beaching wanted to lume the hands by himself ... so I'm adding a pinch of my home-made lume mix so he can get all parts (dial and hands) with consistent color and glow.
There is enough mix to lume the bezel pip too.

Price and Payment :
200 € ... shipping fees included
I will ship this perfectly protected with silk paper, dial box and bubble enveloppe.
I accept PayPal (family and friends - no note), Wise and Revolut

Shipping :
I will ship standard tracked courier, which is cheap, fully trackable and proved to be secure and fast.
Of course all risks (customs issues, parcel lost or damaged, world war III, alien invasion, etc ...) are on buyer.

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/10/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/10/16